I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:27 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:27 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
28-03-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Present your evidence.

How about evidence of History. Why is the year 2013 AD? Who made the gregorian calendar. What does the word Bible mean? Was Jericho a real city? Do you know how God told them to defeat the city that had a double walled protection, in an age where forged metal had not been commonly developed. Embryonic age of metal forging. To find truth you must be willing to seek it out and listen to it. If I feed you everything you will not have it settled as truth in your mind. And that is the most important thing to me and hopefully to you. Truth is often a journey and not a destination!

"A.D. stands for Anno Domini, which is Latin for "year of our Lord," and it means the number of years since the time of Jesus Christ. "
Implemented by people.
"The Gregorian calendar is today's internationally accepted civil calendar and is also known as the "Western calendar" or "Christian calendar". It was named after the man who first introduced it in February 1582: Pope Gregory XIII."
Made by people.
The bible was written by people, and then the church picked what they like.

Your arguments are rooted with people who at the time knew less than a 4th grader about how the world works.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
28-03-2013, 10:40 PM
(28-03-2013 10:19 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:34 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Plus, I don't care, but why do you guys love to quote the Bible if you don't believe it?

Same reason we can quote from Mein Kampf to demonstrate Hitler was a Cunt.

I know . . . you just really do not know your own fairy tales. This is clear.

Perhaps I should change my advice and suggest you drink heavily?

--J. "Was it Over . . . When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?!" D.

They are not fairy tales, they are stories. You know stories, it comes from the word? What does the word "Story" come from. What does it mean? Now compare it to what most people believe today. And telling me to Drink is a logical discussion. You are a joke and don't take things seriously. Sadly truth!
28-03-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 10:57 PM by DLJ.)
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Present your evidence.

How about evidence of History. Why is the year 2013 AD?

If that is the best you can do, you have just refuted your claim...

"I am willing and able to ... prove ... which God of the 5 major religions is true"

In Iran and Afghanistan, the year is... 8 Farvardin 1392 SH (Solar Hijri calendar)

In Saudi Arabia, the year is 17 Jumada al-awwal 1434 AH (Hijri calendar)

In Thailand, the year is 2556 BE (Buddhist Era: พ.ศ. พุทธศักราช póot ta sàk-gà-râat)

QED

Thanks for playing

Buddha wins.

Smartass

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
28-03-2013, 10:44 PM
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  So produce your proof or fuck off.

Prove god exists.

Prove that god is Yaweh.

So would you believe that there is a God? Are humans created beings? Is there order to our universe that there is a God in control?
28-03-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:27 PM by Doctor X.)

28-03-2013, 10:49 PM
(28-03-2013 10:44 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Prove god exists.

Prove that god is Yaweh.

So would you believe that there is a God? Are humans created beings? Is there order to our universe that there is a God in control?

I would believe in a god if that god was proven to exist. But the way this thread is going, dodging questions with more questions. Tangent-like behavior seems pretty common in these discussions. I believe, with a high level certainty, that your god is the result of poorly thought out concepts and lack of rational thought, and that this god only exists in your mind.

Prove me wrong?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

28-03-2013, 10:51 PM
(28-03-2013 10:45 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:40 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  They are not fairy tales, they are stories.

They are fairy tales, son.

Quote:Now compare it to what most people believe today.

Most people, unlike the biblical authors of both the HB and NT know the Earth is not flat.

Quote:And telling me to Drink is a logical discussion.

Oh my poor dear boy! I know you have not read the Right Books . . . you could at least see the Right Movies! [Image: d89d8ee1.gif]

--J. "Double Secret Probation!" D.

The bible said the earth was round. But thanks for quoting the Bible. You must believe it is authoritative in evidence. Isaiah 40:22
28-03-2013, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:27 PM by Doctor X.)