I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: I can not only prove the exiGod. I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(28-03-2013 11:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You still haven't presented any "proof " so please stop trying to validate your "beliefs"

Oh and ...
Shoo fly

Tks for jumping in and making a lone statement. Great assessment. What proof did I give so far? Please tell me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: I can not only prove the exis the one true God! Welcome!
No thanks. Your logic is terribly flawed and circular. Not to mention you still haven't offered a word of PROOF.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-03-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: I can not only prove the exiGod. I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(28-03-2013 11:47 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  What proof did I give so far? Please tell me.

None.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
28-03-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 11:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:21 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  That is the most profound thing I have heard anyone say tonight. Yes, we are often wrong or bad at long term decisions. We decide most things by the moment on emotions or perceived benefits, rather than, long term decisions that more right and beneficial for us. Now God is the same concept in many ways. He tells us to prepare today for the long term, and we often want to dissuade and deny the importance of finding how to reconcile our relationship to the Almighty God of the Universe.

So you are saying that we decide most things on the fly based upon emotions and perceived benefits, rather than long term decisions. Then you say that god is that same concept. So god is perceived as what we perceive as benefiting us emotionally now or in the long run. You said it. God is what we perceive.

No I said that we look out for our short term benefits rather than long term. We choose to live our short life the way WE want to. Rather, than prepare our short term life for ETERNITY. We choose self short term pleasure over long term gain and eternal bliss. Sorry, if I was not clear.
28-03-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(28-03-2013 11:47 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You still haven't presented any "proof " so please stop trying to validate your "beliefs"

Oh and ...
Shoo fly

Tks for jumping in and making a lone statement. Great assessment. What proof did I give so far? Please tell me.

You started the thread? You said you could prove god's existence...

Yet, you haven't offered any proof.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-03-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 11:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:04 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  But I didn't ask that. 2013 AD is Anno Domini "the year of our Lord." Others may have other systems but the most recognizable is what the most powerful civilization in History set up as the calendar, Romans did this very thing.

Argumentum ad populum. No

Oh dear. Surely you can do better than that.

But I think have you stumbled upon some truth. Well done.

You have discovered why there are so many under the yoke of christendom.

Yup, Emperor Constantine and the good 'ol Romans.

But hey! They didn't have the Interwebz.

Fortunately for our younger generations, fact checking is just a click away.

They can free themselves from the child-abuse that subjugated their parents.

Praise Gwynnie.

Bowing

yes, the most powerful empire in history ultimately acknowledged the TRUE God of creation and the universe. He is just about 12 inches from you. The distance from your head to your heart.
28-03-2013, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 12:12 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You have many misconceptions, the Book is not 2000 years old. You are partially right, but the Old Testament is over 3600 years old. How about a book written over 1600 years and so cohesive.

Incorrect, my ignorant friend. At most it's 2800 years old and almost all of it is newer than that.

As for being written over 1600 years (really only about 800 years - much of the writing was done/revised at the end of that time period anyway), all that proves is that it was important to the people who wrote it and who carried it with them, just like it's important to you today - but note that it being important doesn't make it true.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  The "authors" were not authors, they were just "penman." God dictated the message to them. Men could not come up with such profound and deep theological concepts.

Yes, and Allah dictated the message to his penmen. Men could not come up with such profound and deep theological concepts as those you find in the Quran.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You talk about the billions of souls that need to hear the TRUE message of salvation. That is why I do this and am writing books, but the WHOLE modern world was evangelized by the 12 DISCIPLES n less than 100 years.

Just because 12 guys ran around singing praises to one god, in a land that had scores of gods watching over everything that everyone ever did, doesn't mean that all the people in the land cared one bit about what those 12 guys were saying. Some did. Most did not. So what? Just across a small sea there were other men singing praises of Jupiter and Mars and Venus and many others, and there were people who believed those men. Which men were right? Maybe none of them.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  We have the means to reach the world in a greater and easier way than back then, by radio, newspaper, videos and telivision. Any message can be delivered to the masses if we choose to put forth the effort.

You're doing a fine job, you're spreading the word, but it's a false word about an ancient fiction. Today's modern world has scientific answers to guide us more accurately than your dusty old mythology. So yeah, there are lots of media you can use, but you're not going to get much attention unless you can come up with something more convincing than "Hey, read this ancient book written by goatherds - it will save you from an imaginary fate caused by the imaginary hero of the book".

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Plus, God said that he wrote his law on our hearts. He gave us the message and desire to find him, but do we seek it out. If we truly do, he will make the means delivered to us.

God didn't say anything. Some human man wrote that down and he told everybody "Hey, see what I wrote here - God wrote that through me, isn't that cool? Aren't I cool?"

Don't forget, Allah had guys write down stuff for HIM, too, and Allah filled our hearts with HIS wisdom. Why don't you care about Allah?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
29-03-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(28-03-2013 11:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:47 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Tks for jumping in and making a lone statement. Great assessment. What proof did I give so far? Please tell me.

You started the thread? You said you could prove god's existence...

Yet, you haven't offered any proof.

Shoo fly

Maybe it is as God said "don't cast pearls at swines feet." I wish it was a false statement. You spend you whole life trying to deny him when all he wants to do is spend eternity with you, but you reject him, that is why people spend eternity in hell. They sadly reject God's blessings.
29-03-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
Again, you fall flat.

The most powerful empire in history:

(28-03-2013 11:52 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  yes, the most powerful empire in history ultimately acknowledged the TRUE God of creation and the universe. He is just about 12 inches from you.

Resist / can't / no, don't say it / must ...

So god is on the end of my cock?

god is the herpes virus?

All is explained.

Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-03-2013, 12:05 AM
(28-03-2013 11:43 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:25 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  "We do not love unless we have learned it from God"? False, like I said, love is a set of chemical reactions in the brain.

Yeap, he supposedly sent his son to die for something he did not do, neither the people who "he did it for". God created people imperfect, and knowing they will sin, he expects them not to. Then he decides all human on earth will be guilty for that one sin someone did thousands of years ago and that the only way for him forgive them was to send his son as human to die tortured... because F*ck logic....

If that fairy tail you are refering to is love, then I prefer not to be loved, its just insane.
deeply appreciate your honesty!!! But here are the problems to your statement 1) God did not create imperfect people "God said that everything that he made was GOOD." God is not the creator or author of SIN. How can he create sinful beings and expect them not to sin. that is contrary to rightness or logic or fairness. 2) Mankind is not guilty because of Adam's sin, Romans 5:12. We were there in the "loins" of Adam, just as if Adam had not sinned, I would definitely would have - and so would you. 3) it would take a longer discussion to determine why Jesus had to die for the sins of mankind. To start with determing the proper thinking you need to realize that God cannot ASSOCIATE or FELLOWSHIP with SINFUL mankind, and mankind could not ERASE their SIN NATURE. We continue to SIN because of our vessel (body). So one thing I want you to think about is, if mankind is Sinful and God can't fellowship with that kind of person in HEAVEN, than how would you rectify the situation? Mankind would have to DIE to pay the PENALTY for their and mine sin. God had to make a plan B. He gave man the OPPORTUNITY to enjoy his presence and not sin, and he and we could not follow ONE RULE. Think on that, please.

1) Exactly! it is contrary to logic
2) See 1
3) See 2

How would I rectify the situation? just forgiving (pure and simple) to give another chance of course.

By the way, I assume you are implying god does not have a "perfect plan" (If so, he shouldnt have to change it) and that he does not know the future.

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism