I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 06:12 PM
RE:
(28-03-2013 06:10 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Where is it stated that the condition is that, if there is a god, is has to be from one of the five major religions? Huh

Are you implying god is some wimpy also-ran?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-03-2013, 06:19 PM
RE:
(28-03-2013 06:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 06:10 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Where is it stated that the condition is that, if there is a god, is has to be from one of the five major religions? Huh

Are you implying god is some wimpy also-ran?
You never know.
I live near Chicago and watched the Blackhawks go from finishing the season 1 place up from last, to winning the Cup and becoming one of the best teams in the league in less than a decade.

Everyone likes a good Cinderella story. Maybe god can use that to his advantage... Big Grin

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
28-03-2013, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:13 AM by Doctor X.)
RE:

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
I will start with the existence of God in a HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE means. When ALL of the evidence is provided, you will be shown the very presence of God HIMSELF. It is the responsibility of the FAITHFUL to be able to present such a CREDIBLE case. I believe that all have the right to their opinion, and it should be respected. No insult or tantrums. Just a logical debate and discussion. So, God is proven from a moral standpoint. This is the question that all people will agree with "Is it right for you to kill, lie or steal?" So, Why is this the case? Romans 2 collaborates"It is written on our hearts."
28-03-2013, 06:44 PM
RE:
Bah...

DocX, the Bruins have always been up and down. It's not a surprise when they're good.

But until recently the Hawks SUCKED.
I was just using them as a reference of god not having to be from one of the "big 5". Tongue

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
28-03-2013, 06:45 PM
RE:
(28-03-2013 05:57 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sometimes I get gassy, but not always.
[Image: i-dont-always-fart-in-public-but-when-i-...e-this.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
28-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Well where's the proof?
28-03-2013, 07:00 PM
So, is it proof that God exists because of our moral standards? Didn't get a settle on that case. This is the starting point. We have to start somewhere. So what is your verdict on this point?
28-03-2013, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:13 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 03:10 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-03-2013 06:39 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  I will start with the existence of God in a HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE means. When ALL of the evidence is provided, you will be shown the very presence of God HIMSELF. It is the responsibility of the FAITHFUL to be able to present such a CREDIBLE case. I believe that all have the right to their opinion, and it should be respected. No insult or tantrums. Just a logical debate and discussion. So, God is proven from a moral standpoint. This is the question that all people will agree with "Is it right for you to kill, lie or steal?" So, Why is this the case? Romans 2 collaborates"It is written on our hearts."

Wrong already.
1. There is no absolute moral law. Even the Kat-o-licks agree that in war it's ok to kill. That in certain situations it's ok to decieive.
2. All "written on their hearts" means, is, that evolution built in the moral law.
3. St. Paul said he was a liar, as did many of the Church Fathers. In fact they said the ends justifies the means.
I certainly hope this is no hint of the miserable measure of your abilities. Once at dinner with my grandfather and a cardinal in Rome, the cardinal sighed, and said he wished inadequate apologists would just keep their mouths shut, and quit trying to convert people.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rly+church

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)