I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:04 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You started the thread? You said you could prove god's existence...

Yet, you haven't offered any proof.

Shoo fly

Maybe it is as God said "don't cast pearls at swines feet." I wish it was a false statement. You spend you whole life trying to deny him when all he wants to do is spend eternity with you, but you reject him, that is why people spend eternity in hell. They sadly reject God's blessings.

You're preaching not proving...

At least I can understand the difference, since it's completely clrear you cannot.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 11:18 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:16 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  That is to God, a flat circle. To us it is a full circle.

Circles are flat son.

So you FAIL epically.

You actually believe the Earth is flat? Shocking

--J.D.

why is a circle flat? Is a ball flat? Golf ball? Basketball? Football? Volleyball? But when God looks from heaven it could look very well flat. So you choose this as you great theory to "hang" your hat and not believe God?? what a solid case? You fight him too hard. Hang in there and look harder for him. You have to peel all the layers of unbeleif away to get to the true core.
29-03-2013, 12:17 AM
(29-03-2013 12:15 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:18 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
Circles are flat son.

So you FAIL epically.

You actually believe the Earth is flat? Shocking

--J.D.

why is a circle flat? Is a ball flat? Golf ball? Basketball? Football? Volleyball? But when God looks from heaven it could look very well flat. So you choose this as you great theory to "hang" your hat and not believe God?? what a solid case? You fight him too hard. Hang in there and look harder for him. You have to peel all the layers of unbeleif away to get to the true core.

Those aren't circles, they're spheres.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

29-03-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: I can not only prove the exis the one true God! Welcome!
(28-03-2013 11:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No thanks. Your logic is terribly flawed and circular. Not to mention you still haven't offered a word of PROOF.

Shoo fly

Go find a child about 4-6 and ask them if they believe in God. I said that he wrote it one our hearts, from Romans 2. See if God is telling the truth. God places that truth in us. Often life experiences confirm or deny the existence of God and persuades us to sway one way or the other.
29-03-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:04 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You spend you whole life trying to deny him when all he wants to do is spend eternity with you, but you reject him, that is why people spend eternity in hell. They sadly reject God's blessings.

Again you claim that god wants to spend eternity with us, but HIS OWN (alleged) ACTIONS prove that statement wrong.

I posted why your god clearly does not want to spend eternity with everyone but you must have missed it, lots of posts on this thread, so here's your chance to reply and explain how your god wants to spend eternity with everyone but works so hard to guarantee that most of us will go to hell.

Please respond this time

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
29-03-2013, 12:21 AM
(29-03-2013 12:17 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Go find a child about 4-6 and ask them if they believe in God. I said that he wrote it one our hearts, from Romans 2. See if God is telling the truth. God places that truth in us. Often life experiences confirm or deny the existence of God and persuades us to sway one way or the other.

What if I find a Muslim child, or a Hindu, or Buddhist, or a Wiccan child, or any other religion? Will that child have your god's love in their heart, or will he have Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, the Goddess, or any other god in their heart?

Are you so self-centered that you think Christianity is the only religion out there? Oh, wait, never mind, stupid question.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
29-03-2013, 12:23 AM
(29-03-2013 12:17 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No thanks. Your logic is terribly flawed and circular. Not to mention you still haven't offered a word of PROOF.

Shoo fly

Go find a child about 4-6 and ask them if they believe in God. I said that he wrote it one our hearts, from Romans 2. See if God is telling the truth. God places that truth in us. Often life experiences confirm or deny the existence of God and persuades us to sway one way or the other.

I have two boys that even at that age would have explained they didn't really believe in imaginary friends.

Shoo fly.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-03-2013, 12:24 AM
(28-03-2013 11:57 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You have many misconceptions, the Book is not 2000 years old. You are partially right, but the Old Testament is over 3600 years old. How about a book written over 1600 years and so cohesive.

Incorrect, my ignorant friend. At most it's 2800 years old and almost all of it is newer than that.

As for being written over 1600 years (really only about 800 years - much of the writing was done/revised at the end of that time period anyway), all that proves is that it was important to the people who wrote it and who carried it with them, just like it's important to you today - but note that it being important doesn't make it true.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  The "authors" were not authors, they were just "penman." God dictated the message to them. Men could not come up with such profound and deep theological concepts.

Yes, and Allah dictated the message to his penmen. Men could not come up with such profound and deep theological concepts as those you find in the Quran.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You talk about the billions of souls that need to hear the TRUE message of salvation. That is why I do this and am writing books, but the WHOLE modern world was evangelized by the 12 DISCIPLES n less than 100 years.

Just because 12 guys ran around singing praises to one god, in a land that had scores of gods watching over everything that everyone ever did, doesn't mean that all the people in the land cared one bit about what those 12 guys were saying. Some did. Most did not. So what? Just across a small sea there were other men singing praises of Jupiter and Mars and Venus and many others, and there were people who believed those men. Which men were right? Maybe none of them.

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  We have the means to reach the world in a greater and easier way than back then, by radio, newspaper, videos and telivision. Any message can be delivered to the masses if we choose to put forth the effort.

You're doing a fine job, you're spreading the word, but it's a false word about an ancient fiction. Today's modern world has scientific answers to guide us more accurately than your dusty old mythology. So yeah, there are lots of media you can use, but you're not going to get much attention unless you can come up with something more convincing than "Hey, read this ancient book written by goatherds - it will save you from an imaginary fate caused by the imaginary hero of the book".

(28-03-2013 11:26 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Plus, God said that he wrote his law on our hearts. He gave us the message and desire to find him, but do we seek it out. If we truly do, he will make the means delivered to us.

God didn't say anything. Some human man wrote that down and he told everybody "Hey, see what I wrote here - God wrote that through me, isn't that cool? Aren't I cool?"

Don't forget, Allah had guys write down stuff for HIM, too, and Allah filled our hearts with HIS wisdom. Why don't you care about Allah?

You stated a mis-truth. Allah did not have "guys" write stuff down for him. Muhammed could not write. His wife penned it for him, the claim in arabic I believe, yet the language did not come about until the 700's AD. Kind of a problem.
The Bible was written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, 2 Peter 1:21. They were in awe that God chose them to be used for his revelation.
29-03-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, you fall flat.

The most powerful empire in history:

(28-03-2013 11:52 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  yes, the most powerful empire in history ultimately acknowledged the TRUE God of creation and the universe. He is just about 12 inches from you.

Resist / can't / no, don't say it / must ...

So god is on the end of my cock?

god is the herpes virus?

All is explained.

Hobo

Sad you stoop to being disgusting. See you prove the debauchery of mankind and its desire to please self. Be a good example.
29-03-2013, 12:29 AM
(29-03-2013 12:24 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:57 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Incorrect, my ignorant friend. At most it's 2800 years old and almost all of it is newer than that.

As for being written over 1600 years (really only about 800 years - much of the writing was done/revised at the end of that time period anyway), all that proves is that it was important to the people who wrote it and who carried it with them, just like it's important to you today - but note that it being important doesn't make it true.

Yes, and Allah dictated the message to his penmen. Men could not come up with such profound and deep theological concepts as those you find in the Quran.

Just because 12 guys ran around singing praises to one god, in a land that had scores of gods watching over everything that everyone ever did, doesn't mean that all the people in the land cared one bit about what those 12 guys were saying. Some did. Most did not. So what? Just across a small sea there were other men singing praises of Jupiter and Mars and Venus and many others, and there were people who believed those men. Which men were right? Maybe none of them.

You're doing a fine job, you're spreading the word, but it's a false word about an ancient fiction. Today's modern world has scientific answers to guide us more accurately than your dusty old mythology. So yeah, there are lots of media you can use, but you're not going to get much attention unless you can come up with something more convincing than "Hey, read this ancient book written by goatherds - it will save you from an imaginary fate caused by the imaginary hero of the book".

God didn't say anything. Some human man wrote that down and he told everybody "Hey, see what I wrote here - God wrote that through me, isn't that cool? Aren't I cool?"

Don't forget, Allah had guys write down stuff for HIM, too, and Allah filled our hearts with HIS wisdom. Why don't you care about Allah?

You stated a mis-truth. Allah did not have "guys" write stuff down for him. Muhammed could not write. His wife penned it for him, the claim in arabic I believe, yet the language did not come about until the 700's AD. Kind of a problem.
The Bible was written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, 2 Peter 1:21. They were in awe that God chose them to be used for his revelation.
Yeah...'cept for Jesus they wrote it from a game of telephone.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.