I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:23 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  I am not misleading, I am a man of God, and can prove what you need to know. God is staring us in the our very face and we choose to look away instead of facing up to TRUTH. Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies.

So produce your proof or fuck off.

what would you want as proof that God exists? Lightning strikes, rising from the dead, destruction of entire cities, healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the masses, great theological teachings, walking through walls, walking on water, turning water into wine, ascending to heaven. What else is proof to you? The over 25,000 manuscripts that correlate and prove the Biblical passages. Outside sources of evidence from "The writings of Josephus" a non-believer that was paid by the Romans to document history and points out Jesus and his supposed resurrection. There is nothing false or contradictory in the Bible that was "penned" by about 40 authors over 1600 years and we can't agree on the mere existence of God. How infallible does that prove the Bible? And they didn't get together and exchange notes. They didn't know it was going to be put in a book form. By a clue! I thought the dark ages were in the past. check it our for yourself. The list goes on and on and on and on!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 12:25 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, you fall flat.

The most powerful empire in history:

Resist / can't / no, don't say it / must ...

So god is on the end of my cock?

god is the herpes virus?

All is explained.

Hobo

See you prove the debauchery of mankind and its desire to please self. Be a good example.

Indeed I do. And I am.

As a hedonist, I take that as a compliment.

I thank thee.

29-03-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 02:17 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-03-2013 10:11 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:48 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  Why would they say stealing is wrong? because they wouldnt like someone to steal from them. Why would they say killing is wrong? because they wouldnt like someone to kill them or their family/friends. You may want to look for the definition of "Empathy".

People who rape (in the context of the example) wont feel any guilt because they truly believe they are doing what they must, according to their culture.

In any case, guilt, love and all the things you feel are just chemical reactions in your brain, not something forced into you by some mystic force.

Sadly, you are wrong. We do not love unless we have learned it from God. So you could say that I am willingly having him force love into me. I choose to accept his example and try to replicate it in my life. True love is different than what the world pleases - temporal, self-pleasing and worthless infatuation (a new car). When real love of God is "doing and giving something in the best interest of others." That God did for us, by sending his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for something he did not do, so that, we could possibly receive forgiveness for our sins.

So you're saying an ancient pissed off deity required someone to die so he could feel better ? Great god ya got there. And if it HAD to happen, that means your god, (and his kid) are subject to the nature of Reality. And guess what ? If your god is subject to the nature of reality, Mr. ManOfGodButAin'tNoPhilosopher, it ain't the CREATOR of reality.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-03-2013, 12:46 AM
(29-03-2013 12:24 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  The Bible was written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, 2 Peter 1:21. They were in awe that God chose them to be used for his revelation.

You don't see the flaw in that?

Joseph Smith was a holy man. The angel Moroni gave him golden tablets with the words of god on them, and the Holy Spirit filled Joseph Smith so that he could translate those tablets and give us the Book of Mormon, the most recent addition to the bible. Those are the words of God.

See, I have a quote too:

Concerning this record the Prophet Joseph Smith said: “I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.”

So there you have it. Indisputable proof that the Book of Mormon is the purest, most perfect word of God available today. Well, at least this proof is as good as Peter's word. Better, since Joseph Smith was a prophet and Peter was only a "Penman".

So, using your own "method" of providing "proof", we have conclusively proved that the Mormon religion is the correct one.

You are a Mormon, right?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 4 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
29-03-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: I can not only prove the exGod. I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
Joeseph Smith?! Seriously?! He was a whackadoo...next this dude will be saying L Ron Hubbard was a prophet too.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-03-2013, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 02:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-03-2013 12:31 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  So produce your proof or fuck off.

what would you want as proof that God exists? Lightning strikes, rising from the dead, destruction of entire cities, healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the masses, great theological teachings, walking through walls, walking on water, turning water into wine, ascending to heaven. What else is proof to you? The over 25,000 manuscripts that correlate and prove the Biblical passages. Outside sources of evidence from "The writings of Josephus" a non-believer that was paid by the Romans to document history and points out Jesus and his supposed resurrection. There is nothing false or contradictory in the Bible that was "penned" by about 40 authors over 1600 years and we can't agree on the mere existence of God. How infallible does that prove the Bible? And they didn't get together and exchange notes. They didn't know it was going to be put in a book form. By a clue! I thought the dark ages were in the past. check it our for yourself. The list goes on and on and on and on!

You forgot the split rocks, (oops), that were never found. The many other zombies, besides ZombieJebus who rose, yet somehow escaped mention of anyone in Jerusalem, and the temple curtain that was torn, yet no Jewish historian on-site in Jerusalem happened to metion. Yup. All VERY convincing. NOT. As for your 40...40 people all in the same cult. Of course they wrote the same crap. If you got 40 Scientologists do you think they would write against Scientology ? Now as to your proof in post #1, where exactly the fuck is it, or are you going to keep wasting our time ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:23 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 12:58 AM
(29-03-2013 12:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:31 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  what would you want as proof that God exists? Lightning strikes, rising from the dead, destruction of entire cities, healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the masses, great theological teachings, walking through walls, walking on water, turning water into wine, ascending to heaven. What else is proof to you? The over 25,000 manuscripts that correlate and prove the Biblical passages. Outside sources of evidence from "The writings of Josephus" a non-believer that was paid by the Romans to document history and points out Jesus and his supposed resurrection. There is nothing false or contradictory in the Bible that was "penned" by about 40 authors over 1600 years and we can't agree on the mere existence of God. How infallible does that prove the Bible? And they didn't get together and exchange notes. They didn't know it was going to be put in a book form. By a clue! I thought the dark ages were in the past. check it our for yourself. The list goes on and on and on and on!

You forgot the split rocks, (oops), that were never found. The many other zombies, besides ZombieJebus who rose, yet somehow escaped mention of anyone in Jerusalem, and the temple curtain that was torn, yet no Jewish historian on-site in Jerusalem happened to metion. Yup. All VERY convincing. NOT. As for your 40...40 people all in the same cult. Of course they wrote the same crap. If you got 40 Scientologists do you think they would write against Scientology ? Now as to you proof in post #1, where exactly the fuck is it, or are you going to keep wasting our time ? Tongue

Well it is spring training and we gave the kid a shot but his fastball is too slow he has no slider and when he's at the plate he faces the wrong direction. I'd say send RBmead back to the minors but I'm afraid you just don't have the knack for the game son. On the bright side your arguements are going to work wonders in helping people leave your sex obsessed cult.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-03-2013, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:23 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: I can not only prove the exGod. I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:49 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Joeseph Smith?! Seriously?! He was a whackadoo...next this dude will be saying L Ron Hubbard was a prophet too.

No, L. Ron Hubbard was only a profit.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post