I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 12:31 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  what would you want as proof that God exists?

People who claimed to speak for him actually knowing what the fuck they are talking about would be a start. Thumbsup

A god validated by the theists around here would be a combination of Freddy Kruger and Bozo the Clown - only with extra bozo.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Re: RE: I can not only prove the exis the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:17 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 11:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No thanks. Your logic is terribly flawed and circular. Not to mention you still haven't offered a word of PROOF.

Shoo fly

Go find a child about 4-6 and ask them if they believe in God. I said that he wrote it one our hearts, from Romans 2. See if God is telling the truth. God places that truth in us. Often life experiences confirm or deny the existence of God and persuades us to sway one way or the other.

You have a very interesting idea of how people know of God.

Yeah if you ask most 4-6 year olds in USA if they believe in God they will... Because likely their family has right them that. Most will also believe in Santa! Is belief in Santa in our hearts? But we've all Grinched out I suppose.

Ask 4-6 year olds raised in non religious families, (including grandparents/uncles/aunts because they often teach kids lots in ways.) Most of those kids won't know or believe much of God ideas. Some info from friends and the media will have got to them though.

Most kids in India will believe Hindu or shik gods. Many in Japan will believe or know of Buddha/Shinto gods.
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:20 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: I can not only prove the exis the one true God! Welcome!

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 05:41 AM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Present your evidence.

How about evidence of History. Why is the year 2013 AD? Who made the gregorian calendar. What does the word Bible mean? Was Jericho a real city? Do you know how God told them to defeat the city that had a double walled protection, in an age where forged metal had not been commonly developed. Embryonic age of metal forging. To find truth you must be willing to seek it out and listen to it. If I feed you everything you will not have it settled as truth in your mind. And that is the most important thing to me and hopefully to you. Truth is often a journey and not a destination!

OK, time for you to fuck off.

You are not only stupid, you are dishonest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-03-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 12:25 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, you fall flat.

The most powerful empire in history:

Resist / can't / no, don't say it / must ...

So god is on the end of my cock?

god is the herpes virus?

All is explained.

Hobo

Sad you stoop to being disgusting. See you prove the debauchery of mankind and its desire to please self. Be a good example.

The most disgusting debauchery I observe here is your ignorance. You are an insult to human intelligence and curiosity.

It is shameful that you wallow in ignorance and disgusting that you are prideful in your willingness to remain so.

I pity you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-03-2013, 05:49 AM
(29-03-2013 12:15 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  [why is a circle flat? Is a ball flat? Golf ball? Basketball? Football? Volleyball? But when God looks from heaven it could look very well flat. So you choose this as you great theory to "hang" your hat and not believe God?? what a solid case? You fight him too hard. Hang in there and look harder for him. You have to peel all the layers of unbeleif away to get to the true core.

This is one of the most hilarious trolls yet to show up here. His god is SO damn stupid, that when he/she/it looks it can't tell if something is a sphere or flat, (but it's omniscient, don't cha know). Yes indeedy. He said he would prove something. And he lied. Then out of the other side of his mouth he goes on about how morality, "written on his heart" (lying etc) proves his god. I wouold say by his lie he just disproved his god, as there is no morality written on his heart.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-03-2013, 06:37 AM
(28-03-2013 08:21 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 07:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Doctor, why did you not answer the question but you seem to answer them???

On the contrary, son, you did not answer the question.

Get to it.

--J.D.

Wow! a theist not answering a question or challenge? That must be a first! Say it ain't so, say it ain't so!! ROFL
Actually I'll drop dead from shock if any of them ever stay through the rigorous challenges we offer up.

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
[+] 2 users Like raoul116's post
29-03-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:20 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 07:54 AM
RE:prove the existence of God.
Wow, this thread sure took off overnight.

So tell me, why do you worship a god who loves killing people he apparently created to be faulty?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-03-2013, 09:51 AM
(29-03-2013 12:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:11 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Sadly, you are wrong. We do not love unless we have learned it from God. So you could say that I am willingly having him force love into me. I choose to accept his example and try to replicate it in my life. True love is different than what the world pleases - temporal, self-pleasing and worthless infatuation (a new car). When real love of God is "doing and giving something in the best interest of others." That God did for us, by sending his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for something he did not do, so that, we could possibly receive forgiveness for our sins.

So you're saying an ancient pissed off deity required someone to die so he could feel better ? Great god ya got there. And if it HAD to happen, that means your god, (and his kid) are subject to the nature of Reality. And guess what ? If your god is subject to the nature of reality, Mr. ManOfGodButAin'tNoPhilosopher, it ain't the CREATOR of reality.
Funny how you (little man such as I) could possibly declare the Creator of the world as "pissed off." I would acknowledge that he is RIGHTEOUS in his JUDGMENT, HOLY in His CHARACTER and EVERLASTING CONSISTENT in his DISCIPLINE. Always two ways to look at something. Just like when you are 16 and think your parents are "crazy" and then at 26 they look so much smarter. Who changed??