I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 10:11 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:17 AM)Adenosis Wrote:  Those aren't circles, they're spheres.

So as I said when God looks down from the heavens what does he see? A 3D circle is to him a flat half circle. To us it is a sphere. Thank you

What? Is he looking at it on his iPad?

Or does god have only one eye, therefore having no depth perception? God is a cyclops?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
29-03-2013, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:10 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Ok tell ya what we'll start ya off with a softball easy question that maybe you'll have an answer to. In Mathew the book begins with a long geneology leading from David to Joseph and then Jesus (putting aside the fact that the geneology is wrong and impossible) if Jesus was in fact born without intervention by man in a virgin birth why does such a geneology matter? Also if the bible is truth (as you claim) how can both claims be true since the reason for the included geneology is to prove that Jesus is of the bloodline of David and that was a requirement to fullfil the phrophesies?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-03-2013, 10:19 AM
waah waah waah
Want a better "proof?"

The prophet begins the Genesis account by stating creation, but god's first line is "let there be light."

And when we try to look back to origins, we find that the early quark-gluon plasma is opaque to electromagnetic radiation.

BOOM! HEADSHOT! CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!!!!!#!!!!!LOLHERPDERP

(cause it ain't a proof of god without capslock.)

But what is actually the only thing thus validated, class? The cleverness of the interpreter. You're not even validating that...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 10:08 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:12 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're preaching not proving...

At least I can understand the difference, since it's completely clrear you cannot.

Shoo fly

So you want to prove God? Than would you believe that the Bible is a factual account in the Book of Genesis? Or Does God need to lie when speaking his message to mankind? Can we agree that Genesis is a historical account of events?
I mean, you guys seem to always quote the Bible. So I ought to be able to use it on a limited basis.

Did you look up Laminin and see you how it relates to Colossians 1:17 "holds" "consists" or keep things together, intact?

The bible is made up of stories from even older myths and legends (from genesis on) All the "holidays" you cling to are pagan. The reasons were twisted around like a pretzel but it doesn't change the facts. It wasn't written or inspired by a 'one true god,' the stories were repackaged for the changing times.

Like the New Star Trek movies.

Crap forgot to say...
Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:10 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: waah waah waah

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:18 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:04 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You spend you whole life trying to deny him when all he wants to do is spend eternity with you, but you reject him, that is why people spend eternity in hell. They sadly reject God's blessings.

Again you claim that god wants to spend eternity with us, but HIS OWN (alleged) ACTIONS prove that statement wrong.

I posted why your god clearly does not want to spend eternity with everyone but you must have missed it, lots of posts on this thread, so here's your chance to reply and explain how your god wants to spend eternity with everyone but works so hard to guarantee that most of us will go to hell.

Please respond this time
GREAT QUESTION! Pat yourself on the back! God does want to spend eternity with EVERYONE. The passage in 2 Peter 3:9 is precisely this, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentence.

So God does want to spend eternity with everyone BUT we must define his nature better to actually understand his proper workings. How does he "tic"?
1) Man is created with a FREE WILL - no matter the amount of his DESIRE to spend eternity with HIM, he cannot violate your free will to choose your own desiny.
2) Since mankind is sinful (we all have sinned against God's laws - lie, cheat and steal to name a few) he is JUST and RIGHT to sentence people who do not seek His GIFT of FORGIVENESS and ALLEGIANCE to HIM as being peoploe who have REJECTED HIM and HIS WAYS. Thus, he is appropriately and justly sending people to a place of torment for such actions.
3) God does not really send men to HELL. They CHOOSE their DESTINY by their actions. He is just the facilitator or their decision.
4) God gives clear signs over and over again to try and draw you into his fellowship, but once again it is ultimately your choice and not his. Like being invited to a party, but the hosts will not force you to come. You must acknowledge the invitation and make efforts to properly get there.

I am sorry that I missed your previous post. I tried to answer all of them. Tks again for the honest question. And I would like need to take an elongated response as to why God is angered at our sin. I can show why his anger is justified. But tried to make it brief.
29-03-2013, 10:27 AM
(29-03-2013 12:29 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:24 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You stated a mis-truth. Allah did not have "guys" write stuff down for him. Muhammed could not write. His wife penned it for him, the claim in arabic I believe, yet the language did not come about until the 700's AD. Kind of a problem.
The Bible was written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit, 2 Peter 1:21. They were in awe that God chose them to be used for his revelation.
Yeah...'cept for Jesus they wrote it from a game of telephone.

No, but I can tell you how it happened if you like. In my best and most accurate assessment.
29-03-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: I can not only prove the exis the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:21 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:17 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Go find a child about 4-6 and ask them if they believe in God. I said that he wrote it one our hearts, from Romans 2. See if God is telling the truth. God places that truth in us. Often life experiences confirm or deny the existence of God and persuades us to sway one way or the other.

What if I find a Muslim child, or a Hindu, or Buddhist, or a Wiccan child, or any other religion? Will that child have your god's love in their heart, or will he have Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, the Goddess, or any other god in their heart?

Are you so self-centered that you think Christianity is the only religion out there? Oh, wait, never mind, stupid question.

In the Bible you have two key points 1) In Exodus 20 (Ten Commandments) God stated that there should be no other gods but him and that idols (which the word means nothing) should not be worshiped. Worshiping Budha or Hindhi (some 33 million or 330 milllion gods is really worshiping NOTHING). All the good intent still gets you no where. If you want maybe it is a good time to now prove how all five major religions are wrong or one is right theory.
29-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: waah waah waah
(29-03-2013 10:22 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Want a better "proof?"

The prophet begins the Genesis account by stating creation, but god's first line is "let there be light."

. . . and then he creates the Sun, Moon, and stars a day after creating plants.

The P Earth is flat as well. But I think we are way over this boy's head.

--J.D.

So... special creation refers to the creator...

[Image: the-simpsons-ralph-i-m-special-25mm-pin-...-badge.png]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post