I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
Tell me is your constant and insisant use of caps, an attempt to curry favor with your god?

There is a term for that...it's called topping from the bottom.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 07:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  I asked if you believe that it is wrong/right to kill, steal or lie?
It is neither right nor wrong to kill, steal, or lie. Rightness and wrongness are words and concepts created by human beings. Their meanings are significant only in the context of each society. Fortunately, those societal meanings tend to overlap with each other in most cases giving the illusion of universal origin, but that is only because they mostly stem from what is good for humanity as a whole. Thus, we all have that in common. What animal do you suppose has sinned by killing or stealing from another animal? Think about it... If there were absolute universal moral laws, it would apply to every living being in the universe.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
29-03-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 11:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Tell me is your constant and insisant use of caps, an attempt to curry favor with your god?

Shoo fly

"topping from the bottom"?

The voice of experience? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: waah waah waah
(29-03-2013 10:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Want a better "proof?"

The prophet begins the Genesis account by stating creation, but god's first line is "let there be light."

And when we try to look back to origins, we find that the early quark-gluon plasma is opaque to electromagnetic radiation.

BOOM! HEADSHOT! CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!!!!!#!!!!!LOLHERPDERP

(cause it ain't a proof of god without capslock.)

But what is actually the only thing thus validated, class? The cleverness of the interpreter. You're not even validating that...

You forget that the phrase "Let there be light" was not about light. God does not need light. It was a phrase that meant "let us get this party started."
29-03-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: I can not only prove thI can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 10:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:08 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  So you want to prove God? Than would you believe that the Bible is a factual account in the Book of Genesis? Or Does God need to lie when speaking his message to mankind? Can we agree that Genesis is a historical account of events?
I mean, you guys seem to always quote the Bible. So I ought to be able to use it on a limited basis.

Did you look up Laminin and see you how it relates to Colossians 1:17 "holds" "consists" or keep things together, intact?

The bible is made up of stories from even older myths and legends (from genesis on) All the "holidays" you cling to are pagan. The reasons were twisted around like a pretzel but it doesn't change the facts. It wasn't written or inspired by a 'one true god,' the stories were repackaged for the changing times.

Like the New Star Trek movies.

Crap forgot to say...
Shoo fly

what are these myths and legends that you speak of? Please tell me, were you there. Where is this first hand knowledge. Collaboration to your claim?
29-03-2013, 11:56 AM
(29-03-2013 11:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Tell me is your constant and insisant use of caps, an attempt to curry favor with your god?

Shoo fly

"topping from the bottom"?

The voice of experience? Consider

Well, in this case, it's painted with very broad strokes. There is some knowledge tho. Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-03-2013, 11:56 AM
(29-03-2013 09:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:51 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Funny how you (little man such as I) could possibly declare the Creator of the world as "pissed off." I would acknowledge that he is RIGHTEOUS in his JUDGMENT, HOLY in His CHARACTER and EVERLASTING CONSISTENT in his DISCIPLINE. Always two ways to look at something. Just like when you are 16 and think your parents are "crazy" and then at 26 they look so much smarter. Who changed??

Isn't it just a wee bit arrogant, you speaking for god?Consider

No, I commanded to be a messenger to speak for him. He is the one who receives all the glory! Not me, in the least.
29-03-2013, 12:00 PM
(29-03-2013 09:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:55 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Nice try but Mormonism is a Cult. A Cult is a group that deviates from the truth. One quick example why this is true. Joseph Smith had the gold plates delivered to him in Pennsylvania (I believe) and then God asked for them back. For one God doesn't need the plastes, and two God never asked for his message to be returned. These are two contrary points to the consistency of God. It also is contrary to the nature of God who does not need things (returned plates).

No, you do not understand the definition of 'cult'. Be that as it may, where do you get off speaking for god?

What gives you this absolute knowledge of the nature of god?

Aren't you being incredibly arrogant?

You have no knowledge of god.

So you say that God does not want to divuldge himself or his nature to us?? Just like an owners manual teach's us how to operate a car properly and to know its inner workings. God did the same with His Bible. Revealing his nature and workings on a limited, but definite basis. Tks be to Him!
29-03-2013, 12:02 PM
(29-03-2013 11:32 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:16 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  BLARG!

Luke did not write Luke-Acts.

FAIL.

--J.D.

did not say that he wrote Acts. The author is unknown. He did "pen" Luke though. Not sure how that pertains to the discussion. You just like to bring up dumb and argumentative points. No real discussion or points of reasoning.
29-03-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of I prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 11:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:25 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Essentially your claims are right. Buddhism does not believe in a God and Judaism does not beleive that the Messiah has come. So are you ready for the reason as to why all 5 major religions are wrong or one is right anwer?

You are the one who stated you had proof. All religions were built upon much older myths and legends. What part of that do you have difficulty comphrehending?

Your logic is flawed with a seriously predisposition of what you perceive to be truth.

If you continue peeling back the layers, you'll actually learn something significant.

Or you can continue to spout delusion.

Until then...
Shoo fly.

So do you want to know why I can prove all 5 religions are wrong, point?