I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Shoo fly.

Shhh! If the fly goes away, I'll have to do some actual work. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-03-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
I am not an expert in anything! High school education! Just a hick, here! If you think that you can prove the existance of God, bring it on! This idiot will kick your ass!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
29-03-2013, 12:34 PM
(29-03-2013 12:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Shoo fly.

Shhh! If the fly goes away, I'll have to do some actual work. Big Grin

You could just look at images of your beloved....

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 12:35 PM
The proof that God is of the Bible, Jehovah, is because of his Prophecy's that were fulfilled. Let's completely understand this, He delivered his message that certain things would come to pass to be the Messiah (which means Deliverer). Things that were tucked in various "penmens'' writings. They weren't all put in one book. Doesn't that give you a clue that the validity is because of not only the prophecy coming to pass, but it was prophecied by many prophets. It gives it more credence. the Messiah was to be 1)Born of the lineage of David, 2) Born in the town of Bethlehem Ephratah (there were two bethlehem's in Israel), 3) Born of a virgin (no man intervention) 4) Die on a cross (not even a form of persecution when written around 1000 B.C.) 5) To have no bones broken (soldiers commonly broke crucified people legs so they would die quicker from lack of oxygen), 6) Be in the grave for 3 days, 7) Rise from the grave. There are many more of the prophecy's concerning the FULFILLED prophecy's concerning Jesus being the Messiah. Most of all the prophecy's were 500 to 1000 years before the event. God has the ability to transcend time. He is not bound by time. He is God almighty! He can do almost anything. Why is this so hard?

If I told you 5 or 6 specific event that would happen on some specific day, what would you think? I also had no knowledge from anyone else, I declared the message to be from God. That is what happened with Jesus of Nazareth. His very name means "Savior." Christ means "Messiah." How clearer a message do you want. Do you want the other 30 some prophecy's about his life that were fulfilled to produce your belief in his message. this is a different message than any other religion. I am writing a book to show the falisies of Islam. No other religous system holds a "light" to the teachings of Jehovah and Jesus Christ.
29-03-2013, 12:36 PM
(29-03-2013 12:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Shhh! If the fly goes away, I'll have to do some actual work. Big Grin

You could just look at images of your beloved....

Nuh-uh! I gotta draw her on my wall some morez; but I ain't fully recovered from the last episode. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 12:37 PM
(29-03-2013 12:10 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I saw a quote once, "Don't trust someone who claims to know the truth, but someone who can admit when they don't." I feel that it works for this case, as this guy claims but cannot prove jack squat.

Hope you don't pick your doctors that way.
29-03-2013, 12:39 PM
(29-03-2013 12:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You could just look at images of your beloved....

Nuh-uh! I gotta draw her on my wall some morez; but I ain't fully recovered from the last episode. Big Grin

You have no idea how many ways that can be taken....or then again maybe you do and meant it that way...

Kinda like a pineapple air freshener. Wink

29-03-2013, 12:40 PM
(29-03-2013 12:37 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:10 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I saw a quote once, "Don't trust someone who claims to know the truth, but someone who can admit when they don't." I feel that it works for this case, as this guy claims but cannot prove jack squat.

Hope you don't pick your doctors that way.

Are you going to backup any of your claims now? You should have time, since your just posting useless one line sentences that have nothing to do with anything.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
29-03-2013, 12:43 PM
(29-03-2013 12:35 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  The proof that God is of the Bible, Jehovah, is because of his Prophecy's that were fulfilled. Let's completely understand this, He delivered his message that certain things would come to pass to be the Messiah (which means Deliverer). Things that were tucked in various "penmens'' writings. They weren't all put in one book. Doesn't that give you a clue that the validity is because of not only the prophecy coming to pass, but it was prophecied by many prophets. It gives it more credence. the Messiah was to be 1)Born of the lineage of David, 2) Born in the town of Bethlehem Ephratah (there were two bethlehem's in Israel), 3) Born of a virgin (no man intervention) 4) Die on a cross (not even a form of persecution when written around 1000 B.C.) 5) To have no bones broken (soldiers commonly broke crucified people legs so they would die quicker from lack of oxygen), 6) Be in the grave for 3 days, 7) Rise from the grave. There are many more of the prophecy's concerning the FULFILLED prophecy's concerning Jesus being the Messiah. Most of all the prophecy's were 500 to 1000 years before the event. God has the ability to transcend time. He is not bound by time. He is God almighty! He can do almost anything. Why is this so hard?

If I told you 5 or 6 specific event that would happen on some specific day, what would you think? I also had no knowledge from anyone else, I declared the message to be from God. That is what happened with Jesus of Nazareth. His very name means "Savior." Christ means "Messiah." How clearer a message do you want. Do you want the other 30 some prophecy's about his life that were fulfilled to produce your belief in his message. this is a different message than any other religion. I am writing a book to show the falisies of Islam. No other religous system holds a "light" to the teachings of Jehovah and Jesus Christ.

If I write a novel, say a murder mystery and I leave clues to the murderer. When the reader uncovers the truth based on the clues embedded and woven into the story...is that prophesy?

29-03-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: waah waah waah
(29-03-2013 12:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:51 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You forget that the phrase "Let there be light" was not about light. God does not need light. It was a phrase that meant "let us get this party started."

Oh, here we go. The Bible doesn't say what it says - it says whatever you conveniently want it to say.

Dishonest and stupid.

It's time for you to go away.

Well it says on the fourth day, I believe that he created the Sun, Moon and the Stars. so where would likek come from? And why does God need it? He said the darkness was just less light. He can still see.