I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 12:59 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If I write a novel, say a murder mystery and I leave clues to the murderer. When the reader uncovers the truth based on the clues embedded and woven into the story...is that prophesy?

Read Psalms 22:12-21 Does it not sound like the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and it was written about 1000 years before the event happened. these are not hidden clues.

Bawhahahhaha...so now your saying that just because someone incorporates previous stories into a companion tale...that it must be true? Ever hear of fan fiction? Most of the NT is based on that idea that people are just that gullible and they were weary of following all the Jewish rules...therefore a new religion was born. Here it was...the idea that messiah came without fulfilling one part of the Jewish prophesy that the actual messiah would do...Throw in the pagan holidays and feasts people love...and wow...that's all there is. The cult of Christianity is certainly fascinating. The depths one must sink to try to prove a logical fallacy as being the one truth. You are being disingenuous to own thread. You've offered no proof and circular logic that fails on any form of reason.

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 01:04 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So how much pineapple infused fluid does one require to draw your beloved Gwynnies on a wall?

Ohmy Shocking

I'm not talking to you no morez. Big Grin

<3

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Wow, 31 pages in less than 24 hours.

Is that a record?

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-03-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(29-03-2013 10:51 AM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:05 AM)SomeOne Wrote:  1) Exactly! it is contrary to logic
2) See 1
3) See 2

How would I rectify the situation? just forgiving (pure and simple) to give another chance of course.

By the way, I assume you are implying god does not have a "perfect plan" (If so, he shouldnt have to change it) and that he does not know the future.

Another GREAT POINT! To anwer how to rectify your situation: God has mad a WAY for you to be rescued from perishing by his means of Salvation. Man must HUMBLE himself and understand that he cannot earn or merit the GRACE (undeserved gift) or ETERNAL FELLOWSHIP with Him. He freely gives it to all who want to receive and be devoted to his ways. So for a man to humble oneself and be at their "wits end" is very hard for us to come to. Especially the older he gets because of the hardening of his heart. He solidifies his beliefs. When we do those two things - seek forgiveness, be loyal to him and his ways, we come part of his family. He you might say adopts us. It is accomplished by REPENTENCE (like a coin with two side - turning from selfish ways and turning to the ways of God). REDEMPTION is a very important aspect of this process, it means to "buy back" what was yours. God created us and we were his, our rebellion of sin (braking his laws) caused separation from him. So he decided to find a means of RECONCILIATION through His Sons death for our Sins.

You talk about "another chance" and it seems vague. Because of our body and mind being tainted by Sin, we have an inclination and desire to sin. It is a fetish to us. A means of desire and self pleasure. As long as were are in these corrupt bodies we will continually sin. Hopefully, the more spiritual you are, the much less you sin. God when he empowers us, gives us the abilitly and means to overcome in 1 Corinthians 10:13.

Remembering that MAN DESTROYED the "perfect plan" but that is because he gave man free-will. For God to have robots or puppets would not be near the pleasure as a being that wilfully embraces them. So God was forced to pick plan B due to his severe desire to once again fellowship with mankind for eternity.

So, according to you:

1) He gave us a corrupt body and expect us to separate from it, by being "more spiritual". He could just have given us a perfect body, or he is not All-Powerful?
2)Free will? what you believe Jesus says, shortened: "Love me or I'll send you to hell for all eternity". What a great way of givin free will.
3) Again you admit again that he is not All-knowing, and from 1) you also admit he is not All-Powerfull, that is strange coming from a believer in my opinion.

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
29-03-2013, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 03:29 PM by rbmead1960.)
(29-03-2013 01:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 12:59 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Read Psalms 22:12-21 Does it not sound like the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and it was written about 1000 years before the event happened. these are not hidden clues.

It sounds vaguely like it if you squint hard enough.

No, you are reading way more in to it than is actually there.

Well, oh Thomas, How about him putting the hands in his nail pierced hands or Jesus rising from the grave. sure the roman soldiers were in on the fix. A Roman soldier going to sleep would cost them their lives. Just didn't happen. Blessed are those who have not see and yet believe. I am sure that AD means something other than "the year of our Lord." Try making the calendar one Obama, bush or clinton. NO way!

So "they pierced my hands and feet" and "they divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garments" "deliver me from the sword" are a "squint" to your mentality. Than you must have dim eyes. Or verse one "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."
29-03-2013, 03:01 PM
(29-03-2013 02:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 01:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  It sounds vaguely like it if you squint hard enough.

No, you are reading way more in to it than is actually there.

So "they pierced my hands and feet" and "they divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garments" "deliver me from the sword" are a "squint" to your mentality. Than you must have dim eyes. Or verse one "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."

What makes you think these things were fulfilled and that it's not the result of fan fiction? After all the book doesn't exactly sing the same story strait through, it has contradictions.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

29-03-2013, 03:19 PM
(29-03-2013 03:01 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 02:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  So "they pierced my hands and feet" and "they divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garments" "deliver me from the sword" are a "squint" to your mentality. Than you must have dim eyes. Or verse one "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."

What makes you think these things were fulfilled and that it's not the result of fan fiction? After all the book doesn't exactly sing the same story strait through, it has contradictions.

Really don't bother that dude's mind is completely shut tight.

29-03-2013, 03:25 PM
rb, were you planning on getting around to your "proof" anytime this month ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-03-2013, 03:28 PM
(29-03-2013 03:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  rb, were you planning on getting around to your "proof" anytime this month ?

Duh...he hasn't anything real to offer in the proof department. He's sad.

29-03-2013, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 03:41 PM by Revenant77x.)
(29-03-2013 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 03:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  rb, were you planning on getting around to your "proof" anytime this month ?

Duh...he hasn't anything real to offer in the proof department. He's sad.

His "Proof" is a book so full of plotholes and contradictions you cant get through the first pages before it contradicts itself. Thats all he has and frankly he's not very good at reading comprehension so his grasp of his magic book is somewhere in the realm of none.No

He could at least do some copy/paste from all the (discredited) apolagist websites but he's not even capable enough to understand how to counter the arguements presented. Frankly I'm wondering if we arn't ganging up on one of the ones that God was supposed to look out for. From his SN I am guessing he's not a child so that just leaves the other group...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense