I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
I lied, ok? I get gassy quite often. Weeping

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 03:41 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I lied, ok? I get gassy quite often. Weeping

Try beano.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 03:49 PM
(29-03-2013 02:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."

Dear 1960, I'm very curious to know your thoughts on this very quote, seriously speaking if possible. I would like to ask you a few questions and please take the time to think the answers through.

Q1: Do you believe in the Holy Trinity?
Q2: If yes, then how can one part of the triad forsake another?
Q3: How can one part keep information from another?
Q4: If they are one and the same i.e. "The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" are not three different names for different parts of God but one name for God,[41] because three persons exist in God as one unity[42] and the Father can not be divided from the Son nor the Holy Spirit from the Son. Each person is understood as having the identical essence or nature, not merely similar natures.[43]
then how do you come to terms with the Father forsaking the Son?

I think I know what you'll respond but I'll keep that to myself for the moment.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-03-2013, 03:52 PM
(29-03-2013 02:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 01:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  It sounds vaguely like it if you squint hard enough.

No, you are reading way more in to it than is actually there.

Well, oh Thomas, How about him putting the hands in his nail pierced hands or Jesus rising from the grave. sure the roman soldiers were in on the fix. A Roman soldier going to sleep would cost them their lives. Just didn't happen. Blessed are those who have not see and yet believe. I am sure that AD means something other than "the year of our Lord." Try making the calendar one Obama, bush or clinton. NO way!

So "they pierced my hands and feet" and "they divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garments" "deliver me from the sword" are a "squint" to your mentality. Than you must have dim eyes. Or verse one "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."

The Gospels were written by people who had full knowledge of the texts of the Psalms and borrowed the language and imagery therefrom to "fulfill" them.

That the language echos the Psalms is not proof of anything else.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-03-2013, 04:01 PM
(29-03-2013 03:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 02:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  So "they pierced my hands and feet" and "they divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garments" "deliver me from the sword" are a "squint" to your mentality. Than you must have dim eyes. Or verse one "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."

The Gospels were written by people who had full knowledge of the texts of the Psalms and borrowed the language and imagery therefrom to "fulfill" them.

That the language echos the Psalms is not proof of anything else.

Of course but rb's god glasses are thick. Reason won't work. Shocking

His kind are a dime a dozen. But like his stories he tries to sell, he doesn't realize his arguments aren't original.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-03-2013, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:16 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
29-03-2013, 04:34 PM
(29-03-2013 04:24 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  And, you know, the Earth is not flat.

And he has no answer for suffering children.

That is that.

--J.D.

He doesnt even understand sarcasm...

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
29-03-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 08:08 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
He apparently has never looked at a globe from a distance if he thinks it looks like a circle.

Does any Christian like this who thinks fulfilled prophecies is proof ever consider why Jewish people then and now don't accept it? It's because it doesn't fit.. And that's with writers making the stories in ways to try and fit the legends.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
29-03-2013, 08:12 PM
(29-03-2013 08:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He apparently has never looked at a globe from a distance if he thinks it looks like a circle.

That is just a conspiracy against believers by the globe making industry which is controlled by those evil cosmologists & Astronomers all to discredit deity 'X'.

... Has he actually called out a specific god yet?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:01 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post