I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 09:43 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You obviously know nothing that the real messiah was supposed to do. There are very real and valid reasons the Jews remain atheist about the whole Christ thing.

You bring nothing new to the debate. There have been many others before you....you have written nothing new and the proof is all in your mind.

Shoo fly. Seriously. Shoo.

So why is Jesus not the Messiah mr. genius. Enlighten us with your brilliance!

I didn't know moms could be misters.

I tried reading this thread, but there were simply too many derps to bear through.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 09:54 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Bullshit. It's survived for 2000 years because of fear and might. That's all. It didn't survive because it's true. How completely naive are you? Most religions hold onto people through fear or at the point of a gun (or other earlier weapon).

Your being disingenuous at best and worst you're just a liar.

Now shoo fly.

Just because you say something does not make it true. You sound bitter and hurt. there is no gun held to my head. I chose to fellowship and finally obey the King.

Judgmental much? You seem very defensive. What's the matter? Are really so surprised your rhetoric isn't being taken seriously just because you say so? . Do I need to remind you again, you came here offering proof of god -- not Christ or the crucifixion -- but of god's existence. Proof we have yet to see. Your arguments are uninspired, unoriginal and downright circular.

And your last ditch effort to say that I sound hurt or bitter? I'm sorry if I came off seeming that way. I had hopes that you'd actually deliver something worthy. I was mistaken. :-)

Next time you have a fly buzzing around your head or landing on your food...I'm sure you'll think of me...My words will echo in your head....

Shoo fly!

Because in the end you're really nothing more than a nuisance.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 10:17 PM
(29-03-2013 10:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:54 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Just because you say something does not make it true. You sound bitter and hurt. there is no gun held to my head. I chose to fellowship and finally obey the King.

Judgmental much? You seem very defensive. What's the matter? Are really so surprised your rhetoric isn't being taken seriously just because you say so? . Do I need to remind you again, you came here offering proof of god -- not Christ or the crucifixion -- but of god's existence. Proof we have yet to see. Your arguments are uninspired, unoriginal and downright circular.

And your last ditch effort to say that I sound hurt or bitter? I'm sorry if I came off seeming that way. I had hopes that you'd actually deliver something worthy. I was mistaken. :-)

Next time you have a fly buzzing around your head or landing on your food...I'm sure you'll think of me...My words will echo in your head....

Shoo fly!

Shoo fly

Do you always rant in such a manner??
29-03-2013, 10:20 PM
(29-03-2013 10:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Judgmental much? You seem very defensive. What's the matter? Are really so surprised your rhetoric isn't being taken seriously just because you say so? . Do I need to remind you again, you came here offering proof of god -- not Christ or the crucifixion -- but of god's existence. Proof we have yet to see. Your arguments are uninspired, unoriginal and downright circular.

Shoo fly!

Shoo fly

You don't want to listen you want to rant. to be in a discussion you have to enter it. Hope you are single.
29-03-2013, 10:31 PM
(29-03-2013 10:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Do you always rant in such a manner??

You don't want to listen you want to rant. to be in a discussion you have to enter it. Hope you are single.

Don't get your hopes up, she's taken.

29-03-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 10:49 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(29-03-2013 09:43 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You obviously know nothing that the real messiah was supposed to do. There are very real and valid reasons the Jews remain atheist about the whole Christ thing.

You bring nothing new to the debate. There have been many others before you....you have written nothing new and the proof is all in your mind.

Shoo fly. Seriously. Shoo.

So why is Jesus not the Messiah mr. genius. Enlighten us with your brilliance!

It's Mrs fucking Genius, twit.

Let's start with basics

Isaiah 43:5-6 The messiah would gather all jews together.

Isaiah 2:4 The messiah was to begin an era of world peace. Ending all hatred, disease and oppression world wide.
Ezekiel 37:26-28 the messiah was to build the third temple. He would be a great military leader too.

Also the messiah is a regular person, born with regular parents ...yes a descendent of David on his farher's side. But possessing no super-natural gifts. No miracles...no walking on water and certainly not someone given up to death and resurrected..because if he did accomplish all those other things...who'd want that? Who'd need it?

Finally anyone claiming to change Torah was by god's own words a false prophet. Deut. 13:1-4

All those pesky rules you think you don't have to follow. ..yea...enjoy that thought while you eat your ham on Easter.

Educate yourself before you go blasting. According to the Jews you've made graven images and have engaged in idolatry.

Shoo fly

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 10:38 PM
(29-03-2013 10:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Judgmental much? You seem very defensive. What's the matter? Are really so surprised your rhetoric isn't being taken seriously just because you say so? . Do I need to remind you again, you came here offering proof of god -- not Christ or the crucifixion -- but of god's existence. Proof we have yet to see. Your arguments are uninspired, unoriginal and downright circular.

Shoo fly!

Shoo fly

Why thank you! I practice at ranting much the way an artist might work with oils. It is my true medium. Smile.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 10:39 PM
(29-03-2013 09:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 08:30 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
Or pictures from space. Or maybe he thinks space is two-dimensional. You know this whole "rotational thing" is kind of hard to reconcile with a circle.

Of course not. That would require some insight. He has also ignored the problem of Unjust Suffering.

He is basically trying some weak appeals to popularity and circular reasoning. Nothing new, but his ignorance of the biblical texts, history, and science proves most alarming.

--J.D.

I thought as much.

So how are you going to stop unjust sufferings? You want to take away FREE WILL? Is God going to intervene every time that this happens? He would be popping up all the time! If we lose FREE WILL than we are just puppets. We move only when the cattle prod goes off for doing wrong?? How do you accomplish such a concept?
You forget that God works through our sufferings. Often BAD things happen, which is not the cause of God, it is the cause of man. But God can turn man's evil and wrongs and turn them into good.
We forget that when bad things happen to us it actually helps us. when you are so sick that think or wish you will die. but when you recover you appreciate you good health all the more. Just like I tell people if all days were Great or Good they would become boring It was always the same. but bad days make us appreciate the good days.
29-03-2013, 10:41 PM
(29-03-2013 10:39 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I thought as much.

But God can turn man's evil and wrongs and turn them into good.

Please elaborate on this.

29-03-2013, 10:43 PM
(29-03-2013 10:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:17 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Do you always rant in such a manner??

Sorry dude! I've been locked in wedded bliss for nearly 25 years and we still have sex each day. The only time we took a break was because the doctor made us after our kids were born. But after the second one I only waited four weeks instead of six.

Shoo fly