I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 10:39 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I thought as much.

So how are you going to stop unjust sufferings? You want to take away FREE WILL? Is God going to intervene every time that this happens? He would be popping up all the time! If we lose FREE WILL than we are just puppets. We move only when the cattle prod goes off for doing wrong?? How do you accomplish such a concept?
You forget that God works through our sufferings. Often BAD things happen, which is not the cause of God, it is the cause of man. But God can turn man's evil and wrongs and turn them into good.
We forget that when bad things happen to us it actually helps us. when you are so sick that think or wish you will die. but when you recover you appreciate you good health all the more. Just like I tell people if all days were Great or Good they would become boring It was always the same. but bad days make us appreciate the good days.

Well he picked one and behind rbmead1960's curtain of divinaty is god of ineffectivness. Unable to change the world regardless of reason he is the powerless god. So since he points to the buybull as his source of proof the same mythical figure that could reduce cities to burning ash turn a woman into a pillar of salt reduce the walls of Jericho to dust is unable to cease needless suffering in a terminal case or better yet remove the torment from an innocent youth. Your god is no god worth praising then.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-03-2013, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 11:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(29-03-2013 09:25 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dear 1960, I'm very curious to know your thoughts on this very quote, seriously speaking if possible. I would like to ask you a few questions and please take the time to think the answers through.

Q1: Do you believe in the Holy Trinity?
Q2: If yes, then how can one part of the triad forsake another?
Q3: How can one part keep information from another?
Q4: If they are one and the same i.e. "The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" are not three different names for different parts of God but one name for God,[41] because three persons exist in God as one unity[42] and the Father can not be divided from the Son nor the Holy Spirit from the Son. Each person is understood as having the identical essence or nature, not merely similar natures.[43]
then how do you come to terms with the Father forsaking the Son?

I think I know what you'll respond but I'll keep that to myself for the moment.

1)Yes the trinity is proven. If you believe the scripture in Genesis 1. the word E
Elohim is the Jewish word and it means God's in a plural sense.
2) To understand why the triune had to forsake one of them is because of the work that Jesus had to do to provide the possible means of forgiveness for man's sins.
3) The term is called Kinesis - where Jesus to be in the form of man had to set aside various traits. He did not know all that he knew in the God form, he did not have the same power to go anywhere at anytime. IN his human form he felt and experienced what man did 1 Corinthians 10:13.
4) the God of the universe has three different positions thus the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father sits on the throne, Jesus is on the right hand side and is our advocate (like an attorney) on our behalf, the Holy Spirit is presently in our earthly realm and is prodding men to come to the knowledge of God (without him no men would come to the saving knowledge of God) and encouraging Christians to do more right and living for the King. We are often "deaf" and uncaring to the needs of others as we should be for all that has been done for us.
Why God had to forsake the Son was because he could not look upon him because he was bearing the sins of the world. God the Father cannot associate with Sin, thus, why mankind in his present state cannot spend eternity with God the Father and the triune. that is why mankind determines their destiny not God the Father. His desire and wish is that all mankind would spend eternity with him forever, but the free will of man is the settling factor. Hope this helps.

P.S. forgot the three essence that are separated. You forget that the three beings have not been togehter at all times. The quickest and simplest way to explain this is that God can do mostly anything. So Jesus decided to take on the form of man and die for the sins of man. Very heroic.

The "Elohim" was the Babylonian council of gods. ONE of them was Yahweh, the 70th son of El Elyon. They were polytheists, and you would call that "paganism". It had NOTHING to do with a "trinity". In late Judaism, they had trouble with monotheism, and a "son" of god simply meant "a righteous man", not a divine being. If Jebus "Had" to do something, that means he was subject to reality, (and not it's creator). That is no god. Either he was and is eternally god, or he was not. If he was eternally god, he cannot "give" that up. Your philosopgy skills are rather pathetic. As in Sunday School, 3rd Grade level. Who told you all this shit ? Sisiter Mary Margaret-with-her-ruler-on-your-knuckles-if-you-don't-cough-it-back-up-right ? YOu mean to tell me for billions of billions of trillions of gazillions of years, the "Father" *sits*. His ass must be very very sore, AND he must have hemorrhoids, to beat the band.

Its just made up bullshit. You have not a shred of evidence for all the Medieval crap you memorized. I thought you have "proof", Mr Kat-o-lick joke pathetic theologian. Is the Easter Bunny coming to your house this weekend with more pills for your mental disorder ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2013, 10:52 PM
(29-03-2013 10:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 10:20 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You don't want to listen you want to rant. to be in a discussion you have to enter it. Hope you are single.

Sorry dude! I've been locked in wedded bliss for nearly 25 years and we still have sex each day. The only time we took a break was because the doctor made us after our kids were born. But after the second one I only waited four weeks instead of six.

Shoo fly

You so nasty....

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
29-03-2013, 11:28 PM
It's always the same with these things.

Thread title: I Can Has Proof of God and Hotdog?

Began: Yesterday
Pages: 137

(Quickly scans first 5 pages for valid evidence or at least beginning of argument)

(Sees none)

(Reads page 137)

(Notices evidence has still not been presented)

(Sighs. Hits back button. Enjoys a chocolate milk.)

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 8 users Like Buddy Christ's post
29-03-2013, 11:33 PM
(29-03-2013 09:25 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  1)Yes the trinity is proven. If you believe the scripture in Genesis 1. the word E
Elohim is the Jewish word and it means God's in a plural sense.
2) To understand why the triune had to forsake one of them is because of the work that Jesus had to do to provide the possible means of forgiveness for man's sins.
3) The term is called Kinesis - where Jesus to be in the form of man had to set aside various traits. He did not know all that he knew in the God form, he did not have the same power to go anywhere at anytime. IN his human form he felt and experienced what man did 1 Corinthians 10:13.
4) the God of the universe has three different positions thus the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father sits on the throne, Jesus is on the right hand side and is our advocate (like an attorney) on our behalf, the Holy Spirit is presently in our earthly realm and is prodding men to come to the knowledge of God (without him no men would come to the saving knowledge of God) and encouraging Christians to do more right and living for the King. We are often "deaf" and uncaring to the needs of others as we should be for all that has been done for us.
Why God had to forsake the Son was because he could not look upon him because he was bearing the sins of the world. God the Father cannot associate with Sin, thus, why mankind in his present state cannot spend eternity with God the Father and the triune. that is why mankind determines their destiny not God the Father. His desire and wish is that all mankind would spend eternity with him forever, but the free will of man is the settling factor. Hope this helps.

P.S. forgot the three essence that are separated. You forget that the three beings have not been togehter at all times. The quickest and simplest way to explain this is that God can do mostly anything. So Jesus decided to take on the form of man and die for the sins of man. Very heroic.

Well I have to say I wasn't ready for THAT! I honestly don't know where to start. I'll just say that you've won me over with that clear, rational and irrefutable explanation. Everything makes sense to me now. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-03-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:01 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 3 users Like Doctor X's post
30-03-2013, 05:55 AM
(29-03-2013 12:15 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  And your evidence for this is ... ?

I thought so; you have none.

No his word has revealed truth throughout history. Following his precepts brings peace and tranquility with ones soul and often others. How about this, I can prove that Jesus rose from the grave. It is scientific based on the writings or the Greek and Aramaic New Testament.

And I can prove Harry Potter is a wizard. It is based on the writings of the English Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-03-2013, 06:03 AM
I have discovered most appropriate meme...

[Image: 599482_492686964117763_1142112443_n.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-03-2013, 07:12 AM
OK...HoC...
That pic is now making me re-consider all those arcade games I played as a kid.

I'm trying to desperately remember if there were any other...ummm... "strategic" placements of any of the controllers. Blink

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
30-03-2013, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:49 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism