I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:29 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 08:27 PM
(28-03-2013 08:10 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 07:42 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  You posted an empty reply...

Plausible evidence is one that leads you to determine something. It leads you to a logical position or conclusion. Moral values are proof that God must have instilled them in us when collaborated with the Scripture and the overwhelming agreement that it is wrong and people are naturally inclined to believe in God. Most likely, your experiences have tarnished that belief. You need to be confronted with undeniable proof that needs to grow in your soul/mind.

Really?

So, you say that in the same way evidence leads me to determine something, "Moral values are proof that God must have instilled them in us when collaborated with the Scripture and the overwhelming agreement that it is wrong and people are naturally inclined to believe in God..." Did you read what you wrote? it makes no sense

Beside the point that you make a very bad argument, you lost me at "when collaborated with the Scripture". Why? Because you are trying to make me believe God exists based on another thing I dont believe in: the bible.

Also, I dont need to be confronted with "undeniable proof that needs to grow in my soul" to relate moral standards with God, morals are related to culture (i.e. if you grew up somewhere where raping women makes you a good person, you would most likely be raping women right now instead of talking about morality).

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
28-03-2013, 08:29 PM
(28-03-2013 07:54 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  [ Sadly our society and the world is not a safer more compassionate society. Senseless violence, killings, rape and emotional or physical harm done to each other. This correlates once again to the position stated about mankind. that we were selfish and evil and that no good lies within us. Not that we can't be better moral agents, but when placed in difficult positions we thrive for self-preservation, not the well being of others around us. This is a quite accurate evaluation of the human race.

Well, afterall, He did make us in His own image didn't He? "Cause this sure as shit sounds like your giving the Cliff Notes on the Old Testament.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-03-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Don't make subject titles that long, fool
(28-03-2013 08:01 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 07:56 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Same topic.
Fire away. Or if you want it to be private than e-mail me. I am flexible to your wishes.

Boxing Ring! Boxing Ring!
Two men enter, one man leaves!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-03-2013, 08:34 PM
(28-03-2013 08:15 PM)raoul116 Wrote:  He sounds like the clown I just finished tangling with over at the YouTube threads from a video I published. He kept dodging and dancing around the 5 major arguments I made in the vid concerning the empty tomb, no resurrection, no wholesale persecution of xtians, etc. Finally, after almost 100 messages going back and forth he made a lame attempt at them. His arguments? He used discredited sources (example - Josephus' comment about a christ), and pretty much copied almost word for word apologists' arguments from other sights.
It's always the same isn't it? And very frustrating as well.

What was your argument about the empty tomb???
28-03-2013, 08:34 PM
(28-03-2013 07:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  ...
You say there is no absolute moral law. Is that an absolute statement? If so, how can you be absolute if you say there is no absolute. Rather contradictary isn't it.

Ah!

The old trick of the double entendre...

Absolute = extreme end of a scale
Absolute = as in certainty.

Nice try.

Have some of this... it make you think more absolutely...

[Image: absolutevodka1.gif]

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
28-03-2013, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:29 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 08:41 PM
(28-03-2013 07:49 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 07:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then please come back, after you get an education.
You are dismissed.
We have better things to do.
Are you like in 6th Grade ?

You state something based on ignorance. You do not know of my education. So your statement is a misstatment.

I think he's just going by your poor spelling.

Drinking Beverage

28-03-2013, 08:43 PM
(28-03-2013 08:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 07:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  ...
You say there is no absolute moral law. Is that an absolute statement? If so, how can you be absolute if you say there is no absolute. Rather contradictary isn't it.

Ah!

The old trick of the double entendre...

Absolute = extreme end of a scale
Absolute = as in certainty.

Nice try.

Have some of this... it make you think more absolutely...

[Image: absolutevodka1.gif]

DLJ...I haven't had a drink in years but please pass that bottle this way...quickly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-03-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 08:57 PM by DLJ.)
RE: Don't make subject titles that long, fool
(28-03-2013 08:06 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  ...
I am a man of God.

Aw! C'mon!

Don't put yourself down like that.

Have some self-respect.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post