I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:43 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
(31-03-2013 07:33 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  I gather he has conceded defeat.

Almost too easy.

--J.D.

He'll be back with the rest of flock, nursing his wounds but claiming a moral victory for getting us waste our time.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-03-2013, 09:37 AM
(31-03-2013 07:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 07:33 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  I gather he has conceded defeat.

Almost too easy.

--J.D.

He'll be back with the rest of flock, nursing his wounds but claiming a moral victory for getting us waste our time.

Drinking Beverage

He's probably sitting with his other sheep bleating about how he did battle with satans own forces on this holiest of pagan holidays. It is a required day to go and be bored and taxed by the church ya know.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense