I can start topics again...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 09:57 AM
I can start topics again...
No more talkie talkie about brutal Israeli oppression...apartheid racist rule is a theme park ride.

However, later on this afternoon I will post the best thread (at least the initial post) that this site has ever seen. Chas, get your diapers ready, ladies watch out, I and I is back.

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: I can start topics again...
And here comes the twat who doesn't know what they're talking about. Educators, get ready, the moron is back.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
I'll bring the confetti.

Will there be dancing at this soiree?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
(09-11-2013 09:57 AM)I and I Wrote:  No more talkie talkie about brutal Israeli oppression...apartheid racist rule is a theme park ride.

However, later on this afternoon I will post the best thread (at least the initial post) that this site has ever seen. Chas, get your diapers ready, ladies watch out, I and I is back.

Drinking Beverage

It just wasn't the same without you. I will miss your posts about Zionism. But I surely understand why it's politically incorrect in an atheist forum to point to the ugly underbelly of a religious movement. However, I definitely will look forward to hearing you explain how wonderful the North Korean system is and how happy we'd all be if only we all could experience good old-fashioned Soviet-style communism.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
09-11-2013, 12:15 PM
[Image: 5s4kkZ1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-11-2013, 01:11 AM
[Image: 10289382.jpg]