I can't believe I did something that stupid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: I can't believe I did something that stupid
(04-07-2015 08:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ... He enjoyed it a little too much when he finally told me they were on top of my head ...

This kind of thing makes you wonder how many people have picked up their glasses and put them on so they can find where they put them Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
05-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Where do I begin? Consider

I’ve already shared the story on the forum where I picked a fight with a blind man accusing him of looking down my wife’s blouse. Weeping

As many of you may know I am a SCUBA instructor (I don’t teach much anymore and you’ll soon see why). I tell students and whom ever else is watching the following stupidities that they were intentional and used to demonstrate what NOT TO DO. Cool

I have
*Done perfect entries while wearing my sunglasses and no mask
*Forgotten to turn on my air
*Forgotten my fins
*Forgotten my weight belt
*Forgotten to zip up the wetsuit during the winter months

In my defense these incidents probably account for less than 1/10 of 1% of dives but still... Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-07-2015, 08:16 AM
An ex of mine was once rushing around in the morning "Looking for my coffee cup" -- which was in her left hand...

I told her to stop - she did - I said - put your right hand on your head - with an odd look at me, she complied -- I said - now take your left hand and stick it up your ass - and you'll find your coffee cup.....

I was lucky she didn't throw it at me......

But, it was worth seeing the look on her face...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Actually the burnt hands was not my worst mistake I met a great girl on holiday as a 20 something when I got back to my hotel room I found out she was a chick with a dick ...ewww... Now I'm liberal but not that liberal, not that I have a problem with trannies but I'm horribly hetro so this did not go down well have to say that she /he was seriously hot and my gaydar definitely failed me that time round
05-07-2015, 10:11 PM
I recently got a new washing machine, and because the pipe connections were corroded, I was unable to remove the old pipes to hook up the new washing machine. I applied lubricant and they still would not budge. Rather than risk really fucking something up by applying too much torque, I admitted defeat and called a plumber. As I was explaining the issue on the phone, I THOUGH I said "I'm afraid to apply too much torque". According to 3 witnesses, what I actually SAID was "I'm afraid to apply too much twerk". I'm sure I was a joke that day on some "stupid things customers say" on a plumber's forum.
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
05-07-2015, 10:25 PM
(03-07-2015 02:14 PM)unfogged Wrote:  OK, so a couple of weeks ago I made an on-line payment of $295.00 except that I evidently missed the decimal point and it submitted for $29500 instead. I got the fun of having to call the bank and explain just what a stupid mistake I had made. (Yes, it showed a confirmation screen and I'm sure I just didn't really look at it.) Gasp

Oh dear god. That sounds like something I would do. Sad Laugh out load
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
(04-07-2015 01:12 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't have stupid moments; I have senior moments.

Pffffft. Try being old AND blonde. It's not for sissies.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
06-07-2015, 07:32 AM
(05-07-2015 10:11 PM)beeglez Wrote:  According to 3 witnesses, what I actually SAID was "I'm afraid to apply too much twerk". I'm sure I was a joke that day on some "stupid things customers say" on a plumber's forum.

My last cellmate was out on one of the trash-pickup Missouri Department of Transportation (we say MoDOT for short) crews, bent all the way over on a loose gravel/scree slope, when his feet both started to slip down the hill.

Apparently, rather than stand up to regain his balance, he kept his hands down on the ground, hanging on to the "trash grabber" pole, while he rapidly shifted his feet to try to regain balance. He failed, and wound up spraining an ankle pretty badly.

He and the road crew called it a "High-speed Twerking accident", when asked.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
07-07-2015, 10:29 AM
(03-07-2015 02:14 PM)unfogged Wrote:  OK, so a couple of weeks ago I made an on-line payment of $295.00 except that I evidently missed the decimal point and it submitted for $29500 instead.

Would you mind sending me $30000000.00?

Just trust me, copy and paste the figure above. Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
07-07-2015, 12:24 PM
(07-07-2015 10:29 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Would you mind sending me $30000000.00

Nice try.

How about I send you a cashiers check for $5000, you cash it and send me back $500, pocket the rest, and then I'll send you the $30 million. It's currently held up and I need the $500 to get the paperwork released.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post