I can't believe I did something that stupid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: I can't believe I did something that stupid
(09-07-2015 02:32 AM)Eva Wrote:  A few weeks ago I came back from shopping I realised I couldn't find my car keys. I knew I couldn't have lost them while out as I had used the car when shopping so they must be in the house somewhere. I looked everywhere but they were nowhere to be found.

So I decided to make a cup of tea and continue looking after. When I opened the fridge to get the milk there were the keys sitting next to the cheese. No idea why I put them in the fridge but I am having more and more of these senior moments these days.

I think the real question here is: Why are you putting milk in your tea?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Two days ago I left $50 at a self-service checkout.
That is a huge chunk of my fortnightly gov-money right there. I'm jsut lucky that when I looked in my wallet and found it missing, with was still where I left it when I all but sprinted back to grab it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-07-2015, 02:49 AM
(09-07-2015 02:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 02:32 AM)Eva Wrote:  A few weeks ago I came back from shopping I realised I couldn't find my car keys. I knew I couldn't have lost them while out as I had used the car when shopping so they must be in the house somewhere. I looked everywhere but they were nowhere to be found.

So I decided to make a cup of tea and continue looking after. When I opened the fridge to get the milk there were the keys sitting next to the cheese. No idea why I put them in the fridge but I am having more and more of these senior moments these days.

I think the real question here is: Why are you putting milk in your tea?

I'm a Brit....we do weird shit like that Yes

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
09-07-2015, 03:15 AM
(09-07-2015 02:49 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 02:38 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I think the real question here is: Why are you putting milk in your tea?

I'm a Brit....we do weird shit like that Yes

*Sigh*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-07-2015, 03:20 AM
(09-07-2015 03:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 02:49 AM)Eva Wrote:  I'm a Brit....we do weird shit like that Yes

*Sigh*

[Image: tea.jpg]

A nice cup of English tea...with milk...and biscuits...YUM!

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
09-07-2015, 03:23 AM
(09-07-2015 03:20 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 03:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  *Sigh*

[Image: tea.jpg]

A nice cup of English tea...with milk...and biscuits...YUM!
You even have the freaking biscuits. Only thing that could have made that picture worse would be a jar of marmite.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-07-2015, 03:29 AM
It looks good. Just remember, add the milk first. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-07-2015, 03:33 AM
(09-07-2015 02:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Two days ago I left $50 at a self-service checkout.
That is a huge chunk of my fortnightly gov-money right there. I'm jsut lucky that when I looked in my wallet and found it missing, with was still where I left it when I all but sprinted back to grab it.

I did that once with a wallet with $1000.00 in it. It fell out of my pocket at a cafe in the city of Sydney. I came home, watched a movie, then realised I couldn't find my wallet. So I spent 40 minutes travelling back into the city and there was my wallet, behind my chair in this very busy city cafe. All money untouched. I estimate it was there in the shadows for 3 hours. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-07-2015, 04:24 AM
(09-07-2015 03:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 02:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Two days ago I left $50 at a self-service checkout.

I did that once with a wallet with $1000.00 in it. It fell out of my pocket at a cafe in the city of Sydney. I came home, watched a movie, then realised I couldn't find my wallet. So I spent 40 minutes travelling back into the city and there was my wallet, behind my chair in this very busy city cafe. All money untouched. I estimate it was there in the shadows for 3 hours. Big Grin

Gasp

Why on earth were you just carrying around $1000?!

And how'd you get so damn rich as to be able to do it!?

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-07-2015, 04:33 AM
(09-07-2015 04:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Gasp

Why on earth were you just carrying around $1000?!

And how'd you get so damn rich as to be able to do it!?

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS!!

I used to be a very successful musician before I became ill. Normally I would not carry $1000.00. But I would always have at least $300.00 on me. You know, for dinner and stuff. Smile

On that day I may have had a bill to pay. Or perhaps a drum to buy. I cannot really remember.

It was amazing though. We're talking the heart of the Sydney CBD. The cafe was chockers full of people. I met a friend for breakfast and returned and found it after lunch. I mean seriously, I actually had come home and watched a movie on DVD. I was just getting ready to head out to play when I discovered the wallet was missing. It had fallen out of my back pocket and was on the floor behind the chair up against the wall in the shadow. A woman was sitting on it when I arrived. She was very nice about moving out of the way.

Nobody could believe it when I told them later. Well they did because they know I don't bullshit. It was a good day. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post