I can't believe I said this...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: I can't believe I said this...
(06-01-2013 01:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't worry, you can trust ______________ (fill in the blank).

In the heart of the cards.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
06-01-2013, 01:46 PM
(06-01-2013 01:34 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Whenever I lose at something I usually say "I can't lose... I'm the prince of all Saiyans!" Tongue

The prince of all Saiyans...? Fuk. I'm embarrassed just to copy it for reference. Dodgy Laughat

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
06-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah! Vegeta quotes are the best way to improve any situation.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
06-01-2013, 01:54 PM
(06-01-2013 01:49 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah! Vegeta quotes are the best way to improve any situation.
*sigh*
where was the >9000? If you're gonna mention the dude u gotta do it right.
( ^ ^ )/ ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
06-01-2013, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 02:00 PM by frankiej.)
NO! That has been over done. I no longer enjoy an over 9000 joke. People ruined it for me.

This is his best line though. It is just a shame he is saying it in his head and not out loud.

[Image: opforum1.png]
06-01-2013, 02:27 PM
When I was a more liberal Jesus-freak, I used to tell people that atheists are good because even though they don't believe in god,they have god in them at their core. I believed the source of all good was god, so anytime anyone was good, it was caused by the spark of the divine in them.

Facepalm

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
06-01-2013, 02:33 PM
"It'll pass"....

Works for a lot of stuff but some shit stays put til you pass. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-01-2013, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 03:19 PM by Vosur.)
I had an appointment at a career advisor's office recently and when we finished our conversation, she said "Happy vacation" to which I replied "Thanks, you too". I felt so dumb once my I realized that she was obviously not on vacation. Dodgy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-01-2013, 03:23 PM
(06-01-2013 01:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't worry, you can trust _Jesus Christ_ (fill in the blank).
Done.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
06-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I have about 14 years experience of knocking on people's doors. There's a shitload of stuff I can't believe I said. Dodgy

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]