I can't decide wear to move now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I can't decide wear to move now.
I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: I can't decide wear to move now.
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

*where Drinking Beverage

How about Canada? We haz polar bearz. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Move to South-Africa, 5 distinct biomes, site of the largest extant impact crater in the world, and only half the animals here are venomous. You may be eaten by the non-venomous ones though.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
29-03-2014, 04:05 PM
(29-03-2014 04:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

*where Drinking Beverage

Consider I don't know your country made Justin Bieber, a crime I can never forgive.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
29-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Come down here, we have great meat and unstable economies Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
29-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Move to Ireland..

No don't actually, feck off Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
29-03-2014, 04:43 PM
(29-03-2014 04:05 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Move to South-Africa, 5 distinct biomes, site of the largest extant impact crater in the world, and only half the animals here are venomous. You may be eaten by the non-venomous ones though.

If I was in south africa I would live in the ocean because all I can think about is great white sharks.

29-03-2014, 07:00 PM
(29-03-2014 04:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 04:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  *where Drinking Beverage

Consider I don't know your country made Justin Bieber, a crime I can never forgive.
A crime we will never live down!
[+] 5 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
29-03-2014, 07:35 PM
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you.

The only way a Koala Bear could kill you is if you took too large a bite and choked on it Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Australia is great, go to Australia

But don't be disappointed when you rarely run into scary animals.

(only poisonous ones I ever saw outside of captivity were jack jumpers....not hard to run away from)
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post