I can't decide wear to move now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: I can't decide wear to move now.
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

I've never understood the whole 'every Australian animal wants to kill you' thing... Animals have rarely ever tried to kill me in my 18 years of living here.

I mean, there was that Bullant which bit straight through my toe nail... And there was that one time where I woke up with a Funnel Web sitting on my chest looking poised to sink it's inch long, venom dripping fangs into my face. But I can't recall many times aside from those.

Maybe the animals just know enough to fear Australians.

(29-03-2014 04:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 04:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  *where Drinking Beverage

How about Canada? We haz polar bearz. Yes

Consider I don't know your country made Justin Bieber, a crime I can never forgive.

Don't forget Celine Dion..

(29-03-2014 07:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Australia is great, go to Australia

But don't be disappointed when you rarely run into scary animals.

(only poisonous ones I ever saw outside of captivity were jack jumpers....not hard to run away from)

Yes. Australia is great.

All you need to do is avoid Tasmania. That way you wont have to deal with the big, jumping, venomous, stinger-bearing ants. Or the native inbreeds either!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Don't come to New Zealand.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(29-03-2014 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Maybe the animals just know enough to fear Australians.

Lets see how they treat black people.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(29-03-2014 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

I've never understood the whole 'every Australian animal wants to kill you' thing... Animals have rarely ever tried to kill me in my 18 years of living here.

I mean, there was that Bullant which bit straight through my toe nail... And there was that one time where I woke up with a Funnel Web sitting on my chest looking poised to sink it's inch long, venom dripping fangs into my face. But I can't recall many times aside from those.

(29-03-2014 04:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Consider I don't know your country made Justin Bieber, a crime I can never forgive.

(29-03-2014 07:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Australia is great, go to Australia

But don't be disappointed when you rarely run into scary animals.

(only poisonous ones I ever saw outside of captivity were jack jumpers....not hard to run away from)

Yes. Australia is great.

All you need to do is avoid Tasmania. That way you wont have to deal with the big, jumping, venomous, stinger-bearing ants. Or the native inbreeds either!

Tasmania is the best place to visit. Trust me.
29-03-2014, 08:15 PM
(29-03-2014 08:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't come to New Zealand.

You guys made ray comfort. A crime worst then what Canada did

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
29-03-2014, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 08:21 PM by earmuffs.)
(29-03-2014 08:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 08:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't come to New Zealand.

You guys made ray comfort. A crime worst then what Canada did

Says the American, you're in no position to judge thank you very much.
Sit the fuck down.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-03-2014, 08:19 PM
You should consider NZ....its middle earth after all.
29-03-2014, 08:20 PM
(29-03-2014 08:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You should consider NZ....its middle earth after all.

Ya but you know, Confused

29-03-2014, 08:20 PM
(29-03-2014 08:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 08:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You guys made ray comfort. A crime worst then what Canada did

Says the American, you're in position to judge thank you very much.
Sit the fuck down.

[Image: sitting-o.gif]

29-03-2014, 08:21 PM
(29-03-2014 08:13 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Maybe the animals just know enough to fear Australians.

Lets see how they treat black people.

The natives do tend to be black here. The animals have spent centuries with the natives before European influence, they know how.

(29-03-2014 08:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've never understood the whole 'every Australian animal wants to kill you' thing... Animals have rarely ever tried to kill me in my 18 years of living here.

Yes. Australia is great.

Tasmania is the best place to visit. Trust me.

Yes, and so is Alabama. Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.