I can't decide wear to move now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 12:04 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I can't decide wear to move now.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 03:35 AM
(30-03-2014 10:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 10:08 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  But thats in america and I want to move out of america. Plus that isn't far my state is like right above it.

If you live in VA (outside of Northern VA anyway) Maryland is in another century. You local government is trying to force things inside of women so they can have abortions our Government is outlawing the Death Penalty and Legalising Gay Marriage and Marijuana. Come to the 21st Century. Visit the Old Line State.

I live in jersey and the goal is to get the hell out of the states not stay there. I don't want to live in this country anymore, especially if we have another republican president.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Go to Newfoundland where you may catch a glimpse of the elusive and extremely dangerous saltwater rabbit.
31-03-2014, 04:29 PM
(31-03-2014 04:12 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Go to Newfoundland where you may catch a glimpse of the elusive and extremely dangerous saltwater rabbit.

You mean like this foul rodent?!

[Image: tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif]

We don't wanna get him killed!!

Though I'd say Australia would be easier since you wouldn't have be learning/keeping up with a new language. Plus all the animals and the rare chance you get to become a bad-ass bushmen that instead of hunting the wildlife gets to protect it!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
31-03-2014, 04:33 PM
(31-03-2014 04:29 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:12 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Go to Newfoundland where you may catch a glimpse of the elusive and extremely dangerous saltwater rabbit.

You mean like this foul rodent?!

Though I'd say Australia would be easier since you wouldn't have be learning/keeping up with a new language. Plus all the animals and the rare chance you get to become a bad-ass bushmen that instead of hunting the wildlife gets to protect it!

Rabbits aren't rodents!!! They are Lagomorphs! That order shares a common ancestor with rodents but they are two different orders! Sorry I sorta snaped I hate scientific innaccuraciesConfused

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Everybody in Newfoundland speaks English (well a variation of English anyway) and the island has it's share of bushmen. Plus a bunch of Popeye looking fuckers.
And by the way not even the holy hand grenade can stop a saltwater rabbit....
31-03-2014, 04:40 PM
(31-03-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:29 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  You mean like this foul rodent?!

Rabbits aren't rodents!!! They are Lagomorphs! That order shares a common ancestor with rodents but they are two different orders! Sorry I sorta snaped I hate scientific innaccuraciesConfused

It's okay, I forgive you Yes I mostly said "rodent" more-so as a quote ("That's the most foul-tempted rodent you'll ever set eyes on!") though I had a strong feeling they weren't really rodents. Now I know they defiantly aren't Big Grin

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
31-03-2014, 04:43 PM
(31-03-2014 04:40 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Rabbits aren't rodents!!! They are Lagomorphs! That order shares a common ancestor with rodents but they are two different orders! Sorry I sorta snaped I hate scientific innaccuraciesConfused

It's okay, I forgive you Yes I mostly said "rodent" more-so as a quote ("That's the most foul-tempted rodent you'll ever set eyes on!") though I had a strong feeling they weren't really rodents. Now I know they defiantly aren't Big Grin
I was gonna say something like that!

Freethinker, you don't know Python? For shame ...
31-03-2014, 04:48 PM
(31-03-2014 04:43 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:40 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  It's okay, I forgive you Yes I mostly said "rodent" more-so as a quote ("That's the most foul-tempted rodent you'll ever set eyes on!") though I had a strong feeling they weren't really rodents. Now I know they defiantly aren't Big Grin
I was gonna say something like that!

Who is python? Also I would like to add I want a country with little to no creationist. There can be religion but no creationism

31-03-2014, 04:53 PM
(31-03-2014 04:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 04:43 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I was gonna say something like that!

Who is python? Also I would like to add I want a country with little to no creationist. There can be religion but no creationism

Monty Python. An English comedy group. I suggest you watch "The life of Brian."
The scene above is from "The Holy Grail" also excellent. They have a lot more stuff but that's the best place to start in my opinion.