I can't decide wear to move now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: I can't decide wear to move now.
(31-03-2014 04:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Who is python?

Oh and:
[Image: chair-shot-o.gif]

Now go fucking watch Holy Grail already, or I'll give you the Fish Slapping Dance next!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
01-04-2014, 05:23 AM
(29-03-2014 07:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The only way a Koala Bear could kill you is if you took too large a bite and choked on it Big Grin

It could give you Chlamydia.
[1] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/23...47490.html

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-04-2014, 05:27 AM
(01-04-2014 05:23 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 07:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The only way a Koala Bear could kill you is if you took too large a bite and choked on it Big Grin

It could give you Chlamydia.
[1] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/23...47490.html

Could be a Drop Bear in disguise. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-04-2014, 05:53 AM
(29-03-2014 04:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 02:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to move to japan, but recently I have been getting lazy with my learning of the Japanese alphabet(I blame COD and Capoeira). However there is another place I want to move too, Australia. Why, because I want to meet every animal there, because every animal there will kill you. I know one thing though, I refuse to become a slave to the american government and its corrupt system.Drinking Beverage

*where Drinking Beverage

How about Canada? We haz polar bearz. Yes

WHERE AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I knew Chas would help Bowing

I'd advise against where I am in PA - it's just too damn cold here for too much of the year.

(packs to return to California where it's sunny and warm dammit)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
01-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Every time I see this thread I think it says 'I can't decide what to wear'. I have visions of standing in front of the closet pulling out clothes and putting them back. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-04-2014, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 06:42 AM by Banjo.)
Australia has a mad man as it's leader. We have some dangerous animals but they can be dealt with. Here an old man shows a deadly brown snake not to get in between him and the pub!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-04-2014, 07:22 AM
(01-04-2014 06:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Australia has a mad man as it's leader. We have some dangerous animals but they can be dealt with. Here an old man shows a deadly brown snake not to get in between him and the pub!

That poor snake!

All it wants to do is feed on some of those tasty birdies and it gets punted in the face!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-04-2014, 01:01 PM
(01-04-2014 06:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Australia has a mad man as it's leader. We have some dangerous animals but they can be dealt with. Here an old man shows a deadly brown snake not to get in between him and the pub!

Dude didn't think to walk around the snake, god damn us humans are violentDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube