I can't delete posts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I can't delete posts.
Zactly, so why bother deleting a quoted post. At least that was my line of thinking. Sorta the whole, "we don't censor people here, so why should anyone be able to censor a thread through their own posts"

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I somehow missed this post. Anyways for the most part you can think of me as Starklite. Only with cuter buns.
I agree wholeheartedly with what Stark said about deletion of posts. No dice. I've said stupid things so many times on here it's nauseating. But they remain as a testament to my idiocy. If we erase history we cannot learn from it.
The only way I would feel comfortable erasing a post is if it was verbal abuse that was above and beyond anything this place has seen (including the recent... guy.) or if it were spam.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2012, 03:43 PM
My failed attempt at a forum game was a legitimate excuse to delete a post; however, we made the best of it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-01-2012, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2012 09:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
If you realize your idiocy soon enough so that you can edit and replace your idiotic post with "....." then it's all good. But if someone has already quoted and referenced your idiocy, well then it's too late to retract it. What's the problem? Seems right to me.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
27-01-2012, 04:00 AM
(26-01-2012 03:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Only with cuter buns.

So says you. My buns are pretty darn cu.........

Aw shit. You're probably right.

Just visiting.

-SR