I can't imagine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 05:14 PM
I can't imagine
(13-07-2013 04:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 08:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You can't imagine the joy I'm feeling at this moment to see you are still a freakin Ninja!

And you're still preaching all that hell bound stuff.

Eh. Hellbound yes. Preaching? Not so much. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: I can't imagine
(10-07-2013 03:24 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  My dad is a semi-retired paramedic/firefighter of 25+ years. He's quite ashamed that such a thing could happen. I'll admit I chuckled when he told me (at the absurdity of the death, not the death itself), but he just shook his head.

I couldn't help it -- I chuckled too. Just at the irony. And yes, it's quite tragic that it happened.

(10-07-2013 05:19 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  My dad told me while we were at the airport. I thought he was warming up for a pun joke at first.

I know. It feels awkward.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

13-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure how that happened. I guess someone was not paying too close of attention to their surroundings and got struck by the truck.

I did recently see a photo of people exiting the burning 777 carrying their luggage. Shows you how shallow and preoccupied with trivial matter they were.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-07-2013, 06:37 PM
I heard a report from that day saying people were told by the cabin crew -- if their stuff was within reach they could take it. I also heard that they held people on the plane for a while too.

I've not read a report saying the person was struck while walking around. People who said they were ejected from the back area of the plane called 911 saying there was no one around to help them.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.