I can't post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: I can't post
To be completely honest I've only had the issue twice and both were Erxomai threads... Just sayin'.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I can't post
A person who writes a short and obtuse title gets hassled for not saying what the thread is about. A person who writes a long, descriptive title gets chastised. I'm not Goldilocks, people, so frak all ya'alls!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I can't post
P.S. it only seems to be people who shave their back hair that are having a problem. Just sayin.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Haven't you learned that it's impossible to make a group larger than one, happy?

It's best to not even try. You get the same results but with none of the effort.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
17-11-2012, 05:59 PM
I can't post
(17-11-2012 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Haven't you learned that it's impossible to make a group larger than one, happy?

It's best to not even try. You get the same results but with none of the effort.

Why do you think I live alone?

17-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Because you're aware of a world destroying event sometime in the near future and you know that life Mad Max style will be a hell of a lot easier without the baggage of weak and/or useless human compatriots. That's why you got a dog right?

[Image: Fallout3A.jpg]

17-11-2012, 08:12 PM
I can't post
And it's why I bought a gas can.

17-11-2012, 08:39 PM
I would imagine when dystopia occurs most of us will just get eaten by the wolves and cannibals.

17-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I can't post
Weird that you mention dystopia. I'm watching Equilibrium right now. Stars Batman and Boromir.

17-11-2012, 11:19 PM
(17-11-2012 05:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bite me, Cantor.
nom nom sammiches

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post