I can't post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: I can't post
(16-11-2012 08:47 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm actually more upset about Hughsie liking this than you saying it. WTF Hughsie? You were the first person I thought would come help this dumb girl with all your stellar planning and shit.

Is this a bad time to mention I am thinking of learning programming for Objective C ? Sadcryface

It's all part of ze master plan Evil_monster. With one click I have lowered his guard and earned his trust. A few clicks more and he'll be weeping at your feet, begging for mercy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2012, 12:31 AM
(16-11-2012 10:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 08:47 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm actually more upset about Hughsie liking this than you saying it. WTF Hughsie? You were the first person I thought would come help this dumb girl with all your stellar planning and shit.

Is this a bad time to mention I am thinking of learning programming for Objective C ? Sadcryface

It's all part of ze master plan Evil_monster. With one click I have lowered his guard and earned his trust. A few clicks more and he'll be weeping at your feet, begging for mercy.
Those are lovely words. That's all I see now. Words.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I can't post
(17-11-2012 12:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 10:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's all part of ze master plan Evil_monster. With one click I have lowered his guard and earned his trust. A few clicks more and he'll be weeping at your feet, begging for mercy.
Those are lovely words. That's all I see now. Words.

That actually sounds exactly like something Luc would say. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Chalk it up to the work of Beelzebub, that's what I do when I get errors..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
17-11-2012, 01:21 PM
(17-11-2012 12:56 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 12:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Those are lovely words. That's all I see now. Words.

That actually sounds exactly like something Luc would say. Laughat
Are you calling Luc a girl?

(17-11-2012 01:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Chalk it up to the work of Beelzebub, that's what I do when I get errors..
No, that was my fault. I overlooked the word *subject* Sad This whole thread wouldn't exist if I slowed down and payed attention to the details.
17-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I can't post
I'm calling you a Luc.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Which is so much man you will be shaving your back in no time if you don't already. Also you will now be able to grow amazing facial hair, and smell like wood chips and hard labor.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
17-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I can't post
I thought she already was that way. Do you mean to say some Canadian chicks don't shave their backs?

17-11-2012, 04:36 PM
(17-11-2012 01:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 01:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Chalk it up to the work of Beelzebub, that's what I do when I get errors..
No, that was my fault. I overlooked the word *subject* Sad This whole thread wouldn't exist if I slowed down and payed attention to the details.

This whole thread wouldn't exist if these assholes did not write hundred-word titles.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 05:23 PM
I can't post
Bite me, Cantor.