I can't stand bugs!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: I can't stand bugs!
I am not a fan of bugs either Angry I love to go camping, but you better believe the zipper on my tent is closed tight the entire time (unless entering/exiting) I don't want NO bugs in my bed!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-03-2014, 08:09 AM
I actually enjoy "bugs". I still have my tarantula I got in the 3rd grade.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-03-2014, 08:17 AM
I'm fascinated by bugs and spiders, but once they get near I'm outta here.
26-03-2014, 08:28 AM
(25-03-2014 04:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Have you ever been to Florida? The whole state is saturated with BUGS! I don't care if it's 80 degrees year around I couldn't live there. Bugs, bugs and more bugs. And then when your running away from the bugs you geting eaten by an alligator. Damn!

^^^^ This... Bugs are for amateurs, you havent lived untill you get a snake in your house, or a racoon coming through the doggy door... oh, and did I mention the squirrels making your attic home and rats the size of small dogs.... Hobo

And yeah, then ya get eaten by an aligator. Unsure

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
26-03-2014, 08:35 AM
While I don't like bugs hanging out in my house they don't really scare me.

I don't kill them unless I absolutely have to (and then I feel like shit for a few hours)

They may not be pleasant to our preferred aesthetic choices but they are important to the environment around us, so I try to let them be.

Dont get me wrong. I'll get pest control if -my- space has in infestation.
26-03-2014, 09:04 AM
(25-03-2014 03:14 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  Yeah, I'm a bitch for bugs. I don't know why. I can take on a full grown man no problem. But I'm the first one ducking for cover when a roach comes out. Damn!

You probably have entomophobia. Also, I belive there is no fear that a man inherently shouldn't have or have.
Your entomophobia may be caused by the irrational fear of difference everyone has. Since bugs have such different features, it makes them scary for us. You probably wouldn't be scared if they were little dogs and cats, because their features would be a lot more similar to ours.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
26-03-2014, 09:07 AM
(25-03-2014 06:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 03:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Amen! Bugs are fucking nasty.

Except grasshoppers and butterflies, they are cool.

Dragon flies are awesome.

[Image: dragonfly1.jpg]

Oh my. When I was a wee child, I stood really still while the car door was open and I was sitting in my booster seat. Then one landed on me, which I didn't mind, until I saw it's face. It's face was some knocked up shit.

26-03-2014, 09:08 AM
(25-03-2014 04:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 03:14 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  Yeah, I'm a bitch for bugs. I don't know why. I can take on a full grown man no problem. But I'm the first one ducking for cover when a roach comes out. Damn!

Have you ever been to Florida? The whole state is saturated with BUGS! I don't care if it's 80 degrees year around I couldn't live there. Bugs, bugs and more bugs. And then when your running away from the bugs you geting eaten by an alligator. Damn!

That's one offensive stereotype. However, I'm not offended. I HATE FLORIDA! I FREAKING HATE LIVING HERE!
Bechased

26-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Whenever it rains a lot in the winter we get cockroaches the size of golf balls. They make me want to throw up they are so disgusting.

Last year I was cleaning my room and pulled a drawer of my desk out. Underneath it was a nest of baby spiders. I destroyed the nest with a broom (big mistake) and had to spend the night in my room whilst baby spiders flew around in the air. It was traumatizing. I never want to see another spider again.
26-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Ewwww bugs and beasties. Me no likey. Especially big flappy things.
Was rudely awoken at 1 this morning by a carpenter bee landing on my face (google it, they're huuuuuge) There was a lot of screaming and jumping about before hubby caught it in a box and put it outside.
It was beautiful though - gorgeous dark blue wings. But still, ewwwwww.