I can't stand bugs!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: I can't stand bugs!
There are 2 bugs that freak me out.
Flying cockroaches and carpenter bees.
Flying roaaches because fucking flying stinking shit bugs with crazy sounds landing everywhere.
My neighbour cleaned his house ,moved furniture outdoors,the next day i had like a whole swarm of roaches @ my home. Fuckers Dodgy

carpenter bees because they are so hard to kill.

I looooove dragonflies. And butterflies. And grasshoppers.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 06:13 AM
We have one of those circular trampolines with the mesh around it. Except the mesh is long gone, so it just has poles sticking up around the trampoline. My kids have made friend with the "mummy spiders" that tend to make their webs there and don't seem to mind the jumping all that much. Our guests are invariably these gals here[1][2]:
[Image: 110C10.jpg]

One disappeared a month or so back. The kids were heartbroken. We didn't find the body.

[1] http://www.brisbaneinsects.com/brisbane_...den_OW.htm
[2] http://www.findaspider.org.au/find/spiders/110.htm

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
27-03-2014, 09:19 AM
I love the little fuckers! There's something alien about them. They are so different!
27-03-2014, 11:26 AM
(26-03-2014 09:08 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 04:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Have you ever been to Florida? The whole state is saturated with BUGS! I don't care if it's 80 degrees year around I couldn't live there. Bugs, bugs and more bugs. And then when your running away from the bugs you geting eaten by an alligator. Damn!

That's one offensive stereotype. However, I'm not offended. I HATE FLORIDA! I FREAKING HATE LIVING HERE!
Bechased

My husband is from South Carolina and they have those Palmetto Bugs. They're giant cockroaches that FLY! They fly! OMG!

These things fly! Hobo

[Image: roach.jpg]

Shocking

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
27-03-2014, 12:45 PM
These little nightmares have terrified me from a young age, and they are everywhere in my home city

[Image: 800px-Libanasidus_vittatus01.jpg]

They are around 3 inches in length, squirt foul liquids when threatened and can jump around 2 1/2 feet at a time.

Pleasant dreams

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Eat 'em. Insects are food. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.