I cant do this anymore.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 06:34 AM
I cant do this anymore.
I can't explain it. Last night I had a really intense nightmare. It really scared the shit out of me. It was real I am telling you. I saw hell and I am so scared right now I am sweating even now. I know I cant explain it but I simply cant do this anymore. I can't lie to you guys, god is real and all of us have to face it right now before it is too late.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I cant do this anymore.
Hug
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2015, 06:46 AM
I...can't tell if this is a joke? Unsure

Maybe I should wait for someone else to say something before I say anything else.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
01-04-2015, 06:49 AM
This is no joke, I am also going to change my name too. I have such a bad reputation now with my current name. I am thinking about renaming myself after a month in the year. It won't be the first time someone has changed their mind.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
01-04-2015, 06:59 AM
(01-04-2015 06:49 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This is no joke, I am also going to change my name too. I have such a bad reputation now with my current name. I am thinking about renaming myself after a month in the year. It won't be the first time someone has changed their mind.

Take a pill and lie down. A nightmare? Chill. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait. It's Wednesday.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-04-2015, 07:03 AM
(01-04-2015 06:34 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I can't explain it. Last night I had a really intense nightmare. It really scared the shit out of me. It was real I am telling you. I saw hell and I am so scared right now I am sweating even now. I know I cant explain it but I simply cant do this anymore. I can't lie to you guys, god is real and all of us have to face it right now before it is too late.

April Fools yourself. We're not THAT dumb.
Tongue .. Drinking Beverage .. Big Grin .. Rolleyes .. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-04-2015, 07:13 AM
(01-04-2015 07:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 06:34 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I can't explain it. Last night I had a really intense nightmare. It really scared the shit out of me. It was real I am telling you. I saw hell and I am so scared right now I am sweating even now. I know I cant explain it but I simply cant do this anymore. I can't lie to you guys, god is real and all of us have to face it right now before it is too late.

April Fools yourself. We're not THAT dumb.
Tongue .. Drinking Beverage .. Big Grin .. Rolleyes .. Facepalm

After KC's premature April fools joke two years ago I'm never trusting any of you jokers ever again...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-04-2015, 07:13 AM
You guys are sick, you really think this has anything to do with the DATE?

01-04-2015, 07:15 AM
(01-04-2015 07:13 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  You guys are sick, you really think this has anything to do with the DATE?

Why yes. Yes we do. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-04-2015, 07:17 AM
SCREW YOU you will all burn in hell!

[+] 9 users Like Brian37's post