I challenge Wolfbitn on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:40 AM
I challenge Wolfbitn on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system
As you're claiming Genesis is fact, I challenge you to debate this. This is not a debate about string theory or the big bang but on the solar system and the earth itself.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: I challenge Wolfbitn on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system
(04-11-2014 09:40 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  As you're claiming Genesis is fact, I challenge you to debate this. This is not a debate about string theory or the big bang but on the solar system and the earth itself.

O youre afraid to defend the BB/string against Genesis 1?

Here is the debate:

You defend the BB and string and Darwinism
I defend "God created"
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

If youre not able, let it be know I am prepared to give ALL the info for BOTH sides.

THAT is the debate... do you have the balls for it or not?
04-11-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: I challenge Wolfbitn on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system
Accept the challenge as I have laid it out or sulk back to wherever you came from. You don't have the monopoly on issuing challenges.

Or are you too much of a coward and ill-informed to take on my challenge?

[+] 8 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 10:10 AM
(04-11-2014 09:55 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Accept the challenge as I have laid it out or sulk back to wherever you came from. You don't have the monopoly on issuing challenges.

Or are you too much of a coward and ill-informed to take on my challenge?

If I am willing to argue the following and can provide the material for both sides I AM NOT the one ill informed... NOR am I the coward... YOU evidently are too ill informed to take the big bang string and Darwin

Here is the debate THAT I CHALLENGED EVERYONE HERE TO:

You defend the BB and string and Darwinism
I defend "God created"
We will examine which has been most tested and which has FARED BEST in the testing, to determine WHICH is the best theory or set of theories.

Don't pretend you've got a set until youre man enough to defend a side.

Do you ACCEPT or do you RUN and replace reason with ad hom to try to cover a cowardly ass act?

I AM MEN (yes plural) enough for all sides of this debate... Do you accept or reject?
04-11-2014, 10:16 AM
The challenge on this thread is age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system.

I am not a physicist. I am not a biologist. I know I am not qualified to debate these subjects. You however seem to claim to be master of all knowledge. Therefore as someone who trained as a geologist I know I can debate this subject with authority.

If you don't accept in your next post then don't bother posting again.

[+] 6 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 10:27 AM
(04-11-2014 10:16 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  The challenge on this thread is age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system.

I am not a physicist. I am not a biologist. I know I am not qualified to debate these subjects. You however seem to claim to be master of all knowledge. Therefore as someone who trained as a geologist I know I can debate this subject with authority.

If you don't accept in your next post then don't bother posting again.

WHO ISNT accepting? YOU aren't accepting... don't pretend you have a single nad, if you aren't going to debate WHAT YOU WERE CHALLENGED to debate in so many different threads now lol

I WANT THIS DEBATE NOW...

...As stated in my last post. Does NO ONE of you, out of EVERYONE in this site, able to do more than talk your ad hom bullshit? NONE of you can do more than offer your Ad hom bullshit?

You sir are the coward, if you cant stand in the debate. You are ALSO dishonest when you try to misrepresent the debate you were challenged to. YOU have to defend a side too moron Smile

Now... once more

I can prove "God created" is more scientifically sound than BB and string, and that Genesis 1 CORRECTS Darwin..

If youre not up for the debate that's fine, just reject it again, and I will post an open challenge for this debate right here in the boxing ring. No need for ad hom, just tell me yes you will or no you wont.
04-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Mods, please just close this one now as I've given him ample opportunity to accept my challenge.

[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 10:33 AM
(04-11-2014 10:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Mods, please just close this one now as I've given him ample opportunity to accept my challenge.

That wasn't a challenge... it wasn't what YOU were challenged to coward.

Yes SHUT IT and I will post a REAL debate
04-11-2014, 10:34 AM
(04-11-2014 10:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Mods, please just close this one now as I've given him ample opportunity to accept my challenge.
That wasn't a challenge...

He says in a thread titled " I challenge Wolfbitn on the age, formation and evolution of the earth & solar system"

If this was satire it would be brilliant.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2014, 11:12 AM
(04-11-2014 10:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  

That wasn't a challenge... it wasn't what YOU were challenged to coward.

Yes SHUT IT and I will post a REAL debate

Look, asshole, this thread is EC challenging you - this is not your challenge thread, so quit spamming it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed