I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
(29-07-2013 06:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sloths are doomed to loose the debate. Moss and moths. Just not cute.

Shall we debate what strain of marijuana is the best? You can feel free to lay out the definition of "best strain" as it will be referred to for the purposes of the debate.

Big Grin

I had some Jamaican bud that totally didn't suck.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
29-07-2013, 08:50 PM
*Rubs hands together in glee*......Naw I won't do that to you. Please continue. Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
29-07-2013, 09:01 PM
(28-07-2013 04:08 PM)bemore Wrote:  Whilst I admit cats can be cute when they are kittens, Sloths retain their awesomeness even throughout adulthood.

They are chilled out, they are mostly herbivores and they generally only defecate around once a week.

They sleep to up to 18 hours a day, which makes them even more easier to care for.

You make good points, however, I counter it with the fact that sloths have such slow digestion systems that they can actually starve to death on a full stomach if they don't move around enough.

+1 for cats, who don't randomly die of starvation while still having food in their stomachs!

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-07-2013, 09:02 PM
(29-07-2013 06:54 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sloths are doomed to loose the debate. Moss and moths. Just not cute.

Shall we debate what strain of marijuana is the best? You can feel free to lay out the definition of "best strain" as it will be referred to for the purposes of the debate.

Big Grin

I'm not a weed smoker, so I'm not informed enough to argue on that.

29-07-2013, 09:03 PM
I am open to any willing challenger, in fact I'm willing to argue with up to 5 people at one time, so long as they are topics that interest me. Yah, bending da rules there and stuff, can I get the ok from the mods? This is an experimental section of the forums after all.

BRING IT BITCHES!

29-07-2013, 10:09 PM
(29-07-2013 09:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I am open to any willing challenger, in fact I'm willing to argue with up to 5 people at one time, so long as they are topics that interest me. Yah, bending da rules there and stuff, can I get the ok from the mods? This is an experimental section of the forums after all.

BRING IT BITCHES!

So, um, how do you feel about chimpanzees and frogs.

I can't post the video here since it would probably be deleted. But I now know, I am 100% certain, that chimps are the most disgusting animal on Earth. Google "Chimpanzee and Frog" and tell me I'm not right.

Poor frog.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-07-2013, 07:50 AM
(29-07-2013 10:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 09:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I am open to any willing challenger, in fact I'm willing to argue with up to 5 people at one time, so long as they are topics that interest me. Yah, bending da rules there and stuff, can I get the ok from the mods? This is an experimental section of the forums after all.

BRING IT BITCHES!

So, um, how do you feel about chimpanzees and frogs.

I can't post the video here since it would probably be deleted. But I now know, I am 100% certain, that chimps are the most disgusting animal on Earth. Google "Chimpanzee and Frog" and tell me I'm not right.

Poor frog.

I just lolled so hard.

30-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Hard to find a topic of debate on this forum with most. Or you find that those who engage you on a topic not related to religion, often employ the same tactics. It's quite infuriating and frustrating. Drinking Beverage

Evolve
30-07-2013, 08:55 AM
(29-07-2013 09:01 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You make good points, however, I counter it with the fact that sloths have such slow digestion systems that they can actually starve to death on a full stomach if they don't move around enough.

+1 for cats, who don't randomly die of starvation while still having food in their stomachs!

What makes you think that they can starve to death on a full stomach???

Looks like I have some googling to do Dodgy

Edit: Seems you are correct!?!?!?!

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-07-2013, 09:54 AM
(30-07-2013 07:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 10:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So, um, how do you feel about chimpanzees and frogs.

Poor frog.

I just lolled so hard.

Do you think the video can be posted? It's sort of sex but sort of not. Would it be deleted by the forum powers? It's got over 13 million views.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
Thread Closed