I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 10:46 AM by ridethespiral.)
RE: I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
What is perhaps the most disturbing part is that the kids are eagerly watching it all go down.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 10:49 AM
(29-07-2013 09:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I am open to any willing challenger, in fact I'm willing to argue with up to 5 people at one time, so long as they are topics that interest me. Yah, bending da rules there and stuff, can I get the ok from the mods? This is an experimental section of the forums after all.

BRING IT BITCHES!

The best part of the Boxing Ring is that you get to own the threads you start. That means you get to lay down the rules. How many debaters, what the topic is, who gets to participate. It's all up to you. Give er!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 10:51 AM
(30-07-2013 10:40 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  What is perhaps the most disturbing part is that the kids are eagerly watching it all go down.

I'm amazed that a chimpanzee would even think to do that to a frog. How did he get the smarts (if you wanna call it that) to rape a frog?

Would you call this beastiality?

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
30-07-2013, 12:36 PM
(30-07-2013 10:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm amazed that a chimpanzee would even think to do that to a frog. How did he get the smarts (if you wanna call it that) to rape a frog?

By being closely related to us, of course.

Surely you don't think humans haven't done that and worse?

... this is my signature!
30-07-2013, 01:55 PM
(28-07-2013 03:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm bored and have never used the boxing ring, so I figured why the hell not. Post here on a topic you want to get into a bitchslap fest about (preferably about cats Big Grin).

I would debate with you about ginnea pigs and mini-lops bunnies being cuter than kittahs, but you would lose, and that would make me feel bad.

[Image: 220px-Two_adult_Guinea_Pigs_%28Cavia_porcellus%29.jpg]

[Image: dametee%20dare%20xp.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
30-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh that bunny is adorable.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

30-07-2013, 02:24 PM
(30-07-2013 02:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh that bunny is adorable.

Awwwww. Widdow bunny

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
30-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Yummy! That bunny looks delicious! Ummm....I mean.....adorable!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-07-2013, 02:30 PM
(28-07-2013 03:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm bored and have never used the boxing ring, so I figured why the hell not. Post here on a topic you want to get into a bitchslap fest about (preferably about cats Big Grin).

I wanted to debate you on making a proper sandwich, but I figured the thought of a cat sandwich would cause you some consternation.Drinking Beverage

Dogs are superior to cats, yes I went there, now bring it or climb up your cat tree and take a nap.Laughat

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-07-2013, 02:55 PM
(30-07-2013 02:30 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

I wanted to debate you on making a proper sandwich, but I figured the thought of a cat sandwich would cause you some consternation.Drinking Beverage

Dogs are superior to cats, yes I went there, now bring it or climb up your cat tree and take a nap.Laughat

My son just reminded me of the time our cat locked us out of the house then opened the refrigerator while we all outside watched and ate a pineapple cream pie.

True story.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
Thread Closed