I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: I challenge anybody on a topic of their choosing.
(30-07-2013 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 02:30 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I wanted to debate you on making a proper sandwich, but I figured the thought of a cat sandwich would cause you some consternation.Drinking Beverage

Dogs are superior to cats, yes I went there, now bring it or climb up your cat tree and take a nap.Laughat

My son just reminded me of the time our cat locked us out of the house then opened the refrigerator while we all outside watched and ate a pineapple cream pie.

True story.

My cat eats peanut better and jelly sandwiches. Not the bread part just the peanut and jelly part of it. Weird cat.
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 03:08 PM
(30-07-2013 03:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My son just reminded me of the time our cat locked us out of the house then opened the refrigerator while we all outside watched and ate a pineapple cream pie.

True story.

My cat eats peanut better and jelly sandwiches. Not the bread part just the peanut and jelly part of it. Weird cat.

My cat was a big fat thing that literally ate anything that wasn't nailed down. The spicer the better.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

30-07-2013, 03:11 PM
We have one that will eat through bags to get at your bread and rolls and another big fat one that will steal any type of meat or dairy right off your plate if you are not careful.

...My old cat would only eat baked beans and tuna.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 03:14 PM
(30-07-2013 03:11 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  We have one that will eat through bags to get at your bread and rolls and another big fat one that will steal any type of meat or dairy right off your plate if you are not careful.

My cat once stole a pork chop out of the frying pan! I chased the fucker all over rhe house!

He would eat my plants so husband put Tabasco on them....he'd stand there...lick off the Tabasco and then eat the leaves.

Honestly I miss him just bunches. He was totally quirky but entertaining.

30-07-2013, 03:17 PM
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:11 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  We have one that will eat through bags to get at your bread and rolls and another big fat one that will steal any type of meat or dairy right off your plate if you are not careful.

My cat once stole a pork chop out of the frying pan! I chased the fucker all over rhe house!

He would eat my plants so husband put Tabasco on them....he'd stand there...lick off the Tabasco and then eat the leaves.

Thats super strange... all of mine avoid spice.... I know because I try to trick them with bits of meat laced with sriracha or horseradish mustard all the time. They smell it and wont take the bait.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 03:40 PM
(30-07-2013 03:17 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My cat once stole a pork chop out of the frying pan! I chased the fucker all over rhe house!

Thats super strange... all of mine avoid spice.... I know because I try to trick them with bits of meat laced with sriracha or horseradish mustard all the time. They smell it and wont take the bait.

My cat, Figaro, is now 16 years old and I'm afraid to say he's not long for the world. I just hate to think of the day I have to make the decision to put him to sleep. About 6 years ago he fell out of a tree chasing a squirrel and broke his pelvic bone so now he walks all crooked. His major reason for living is to protect our house from all foreign dogs, cats, birds, raccoons and of course squirrels.

Once when my two kids were 4 and 6 and playing in the front yard a pit bull wandered by and he jumped on the back of the dog digging his claws into his back and finally sending the dog on his way. Very brave protective alpha cat.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-07-2013, 03:44 PM
(30-07-2013 03:17 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My cat once stole a pork chop out of the frying pan! I chased the fucker all over rhe house!

Oh. Our car LOVED sriracha! He'd lick it off my husband's fingers. He didn't like uncooked peppers tho.

His favorite tho was ice cream -- any flavor. Would sit there and demand the spoon.
Now I'm getting all the feels from missing him.

I love my dog....but that cat was my forever kitty.

31-07-2013, 07:25 AM
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I love this cat! That is real catitude.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
31-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Closed as debate appears to be over.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Thread Closed