I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 02:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  My apologies for the misunderstanding. Many of those who chose to participate in this thread so far, myself included, have been active on this forum for several years now. There have been countless people who came to spread their version of the truth to us before you and I have no doubt that there will be countless people after you who will come to us with the same conviction. If you are to spend your time sharing this information with us, I feel like you should be aware that there is no immediate need for you to do so because a large part of this community has been privy to your version of the truth before. I would advise you to return to this place in a few years and attempt to share your truth again at that time.

I wont be doing that. I am here, now. There wont be that many years left until it all goes down. Soon, hoover dam will break open. NYC will get flooded and nuked. When what I said to you, comes to true, pray to God.

Ya gonna show where in the Wholey Babble it says that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 03:03 PM
(11-05-2016 03:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:44 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  It doesn't matter how long someone is a Christian. God has blessed me with the eyes to see, that is my gift. I have the holy spirit, there is nothing you can teach me about God or the Bible.

1 Samuel 2:3
“Boast no more so very proudly, Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth; For the LORD is a God of knowledge, And with Him actions are weighed.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.

This ain’t our first barbecue.

It sure looks like it is. I wasn't being prideful, I was telling the truth and as you should know, truth offends. And someone who is offended, well they do what you just did.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Rolleyes

Hello Lord and Saviour. Please fuck off Smile We don't need you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-05-2016, 03:08 PM
you said you saw jesus?
what did he look like? i mean what happened with this whole banishing aliens deal?
11-05-2016, 03:09 PM
(11-05-2016 02:18 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. - 2 Tm 3

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-05-2016, 03:09 PM
(11-05-2016 03:08 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  you said you saw jesus?
what did he look like? i mean what happened with this whole banishing aliens deal?

I saw pure white and Him with His arms stretched out, forming like a cross, He was whiter than white. That's all I saw. I felt peace, love, never felt anything like that before. It wasn't the last time I interacted with God.

Here is a link to a post I wrote;

http://holytext.org/god-spoke-to-me/

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 03:10 PM
(11-05-2016 03:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:18 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. - 2 Tm 3

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

You are calling me a false prophet?

11-05-2016, 03:10 PM
(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Get into alchemy at 23, made small amounts of gold from lead because my transmutation wasn't powerful enough.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
11-05-2016, 03:12 PM
(11-05-2016 03:09 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:08 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  you said you saw jesus?

I saw pure white and Him with His arms stretched out, forming like a cross, He was whiter than white. That's all I saw. I felt peace, love, never felt anything like that before. It wasn't the last time I interacted with God.

Here is a link to a post I wrote;

http://holytext.org/god-spoke-to-me/

did he speak to you?
11-05-2016, 03:12 PM
(11-05-2016 03:01 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:47 PM)unfogged Wrote:  The bible is the claim, not the evidence. It is no more proof of Jesus than the Iliad is proof of Zeus.

The "minimal facts argument" is a load of horseshit. You can't prove a supernatural event from stories in a book. If you could then the headless horseman is real. Even if all the events portrayed were recorded honestly they don't amount to proof of a resurrection.

Laugh out load
Using confirmation bias to cherry pick what confirms what you already believe is not research. Believing the things you read without good evidence is not research.

The difference between us is not research, it's that I'm not a gullible fool desperate to confirm what I want to believe. I accept as true what can be shown to be true and do not believe things that are irrational no matter how much I might want them to be true.

I'm not 'against one fake book', I'm against people making laws based on unsupported claims from stories written by bronze age tribespeople who didn't know enough to wash their hands before eating.

You show no evidence of that. You appear to swallow conspiracy theories left and right without much discrimination at all.

Proof God wrote the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWAEY2fi7TU

Do you believe that idiot's babbling? Do you know enuff Greek to be able to say you know he is telling the truth? My brother does, but I doubt if he'd spend an hour checking it out.