I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 03:21 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  2 Corinthians 11:13
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

What have I said that's not according to the Bible. You can't just claim someone is a false prophet. You have to prove it.

Deuteronomy 18:20
‘But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'

Your mortal soul might be in danger...repent!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
(11-05-2016 03:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:26 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I already posted the James 2 explanation on my first post.
I then told you to read it in context.

I certainly can't read it for you, now can I?

Yes, you are a waste of time indeed. You have nothing to come at me with and it angers you. So much for me frothing at my mouth and my blood boiling. So far I've liked our time together.

You can't prove the Bible with the Bible dipshit.

You are new at this aren't you?

hes a baby christian.. he said that already.

i thought the bible mentioned something about babies needing milk. hes getting at large chunks here and is bound to choke.
11-05-2016, 03:30 PM
(11-05-2016 03:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:26 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I already posted the James 2 explanation on my first post.

Yes, you are a waste of time indeed. You have nothing to come at me with and it angers you. So much for me frothing at my mouth and my blood boiling. So far I've liked our time together.

You can't prove the Bible with the Bible dipshit.

First of all, yes you can.

Second of all, you told me I was preaching faith without works saves you and then you came and told me faith without works is dead and now that I have shown you to be wrong and told you to actually read it in context, you froth at the mouth and tell me the Bible can't be proven with the Bible?

You use the Bible to 'prove' what I said is wrong.
You get proven wrong.
You tell me I can't use the Bible to prove you wrong (basically, if we take this conversation in context)

Hah.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 03:31 PM
(11-05-2016 03:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:21 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  What have I said that's not according to the Bible. You can't just claim someone is a false prophet. You have to prove it.

Deuteronomy 18:20
‘But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'

What specifically did I say and can you prove me to be wrong?

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 03:32 PM
(11-05-2016 03:30 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You can't prove the Bible with the Bible dipshit.

First of all, yes you can.

Second of all, you told me I was preaching faith without works saves you and then you came and told me faith without works is dead and now that I have shown you to be wrong and told you to actually read it in context, you froth at the mouth and tell me the Bible can't be proven with the Bible?

You use the Bible to 'prove' what I said is wrong.
You get proven wrong.
You tell me I can't use the Bible to prove you wrong (basically, if we take this conversation in context)

Hah.

So you have been here before but have me confused with someone else. I haven't discussed the faith/good works thing with you under this current name.

I smell a sock.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-05-2016, 03:33 PM
(11-05-2016 02:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Get into alchemy at 23, made small amounts of gold from lead because my transmutation wasn't powerful enough.

Facepalm

[Image: tumblr_mcqgxq8Blg1qbws1ko1_500.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
(11-05-2016 03:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

You are an ignorant incompetent fool.
Proven by your claim that "El Elyon" means "high place".
You don't even know where that came from.

You're just another incompetent charlatan, one in a LONG line of YouTube fools, who come here and think they are special. You're not special.

Haha, such anger.

Meaning and Derivation: El is another name that is translated as "God" and can be used in conjunction with other words to designate various aspects of God's character. Elyon literally means "Most High" and is used both adjectivally and substantivally throughout the Old Testament. It expresses the extreme sovereignty and majesty of God and His highest preeminence. When the two words are combined - El Elyon - it can be translated as "the most exalted God."(Psa 57:2)

1. Cherubim, I do feel bad for you.
2. A lot of us already know the gospel.
3. A lot of us know about those silly tricks where you turn things around and twist things and change colors in order to fit your view. Humans see patterns. That doesn't mean everything is linked like that.
4. I think you'll have a happier life if you don't look for the devil under every rock.
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
11-05-2016, 03:34 PM
(11-05-2016 03:31 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Deuteronomy 18:20

What specifically did I say and can you prove me to be wrong?

Nehemiah 6:8
Then I sent a message to him saying, "Such things as you are saying have not been done, but you are inventing them in your own mind."

Psalm 5:9
There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself. Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue.

Psalm 50:19
"You let your mouth loose in evil And your tongue frames deceit.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-05-2016, 03:36 PM
(11-05-2016 03:30 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  First of all, yes you can.

Assertion, no evidence. Worthless unsupported drivel.
No you can't, gramps. It's called "circular reasoning". Obviously you never took Logic.
BTW, "ha" yourself. "He who laughs last, laughs best".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post