I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 03:43 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Exactly. Just as I said. You have no clue where it came from.
Thanks for proving your ignorance.

Root word: https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lex...5927&t=KJV

Again, why do you rage?

Is not the origins of the most high (Babylonian) deity.
Just as I thought. You are an ignorant fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 03:46 PM
(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Same night, they come again, this time worse than before. I hear serpents in my mind and I can feel the texture of them on my brain, I call out to Jesus in my mind and they become furious and disappear. I see pure light and then even more light, Jesus Christ with His arms open, this only lasted for .1 seconds.

Here I am.

Ok thank you for the response. A lot to go threw here. So bare with me.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Atheist since the age of 10. ('Believed' in allah before that)...
Never thought about the Bible or God during that time. (Not once)

So you where raised Muslim. Allah is just another word for god in a different religion. Islam and the like steam from the same region.

Quote:Allah is the name of the only God in Islam. Allah is a pre-Islamic name coming from the compound Arabic word Al-ilah which means the God, which is derived from al (the) ilah (deity).

You believed in a god, just not the current god that you adhere to. If I'm reading this right you since you're denying that "Allah" exists, you feel that you were really believing in the "proper god", there by feeling your where an atheist.

You're welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. I just trying to come at this with the best understanding possible.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  18 years now, started to notice a lot of things wrong with this place.
People in high places, worshiping satan etc. (Still didn't think satan was real but a symbol)

I don't think I've ever meet or seen anyone worshiping Satan. I sure there are some, I've just never ran into any. And I'm sure it goes without saying that I don't think Satan is real earth. So we have that in common.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Get into alchemy at 23, made small amounts of gold from lead because my transmutation wasn't powerful enough.

No don't put yourself down, It's nothing that you did. The reason it didn't work was because in order to change the composition of any metal would be a partial exselorator. A powerful force to knock out the atoms out of alignment to. Even when these experiments have taken place the only create tiny amounts. Anything other then that is just a color alterations. Like making copper turn green. I preformed the same experiment when I was in 2nd grade. When we made pennies golden, and silver. It doesn't turn them into GOLD and Silver. Just a tarnish.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I notice every single alchemist is praying to "God", most of them say spiritual beings speak with them, get into that for a short while, start praying to God too.

So the per pressure. and hopes of acceptance into a group was a driving force.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  7 days from my first prayer to just God, the creator of all, I get my first 'alien' experience.

I feel like this is a big leap. From Alchemy, to God, to Aliens.

Do you feel that they are correlated?

Like the aliens knew you're thoughts. Since you said this was only your first have you taken measure's to capture any evidence of these occurrence's. Film, friends, item placement throu out the room?

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  The next evening, I come upon a website which I have shared on here, claiming alien abductions stop in Jesus name. I clicked away after 15 seconds thinking it was nonsense, Christian propaganda.

I'll check the sight out when I have more time and give you some feed back on it. But it sounds to me like people where taking advantage of you're experience that you believe that you had.

(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Same night, they come again, this time worse than before. I hear serpents in my mind and I can feel the texture of them on my brain, I call out to Jesus in my mind and they become furious and disappear. I see pure light and then even more light, Jesus Christ with His arms open, this only lasted for .1 seconds.

Here I am.

I'm slightly confused...ok greatly confused. But slightly confused on from what was said earlier you, said earlier.

(11-05-2016 01:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:55 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

How so? Did you hear an audible voice? A manifestation of the being that you might call a god? Are you being forced again your will to surf the web. Should I call the police?

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

When I asked if you heard a manifestation you basically responded saying you read the bible, found this verse and that is what convinced you that God was real.

Now you're telling me that you did see an manifestation that saved you from ET's. So I'm, just trying to get a read on you.

So was it the bible or the "vision"?

I believe in aliens. Just not in alien visitation. So we can talk about that if you'd like. But It may have to be another day. I'm leaving work and have a lot to do.

I'll check back possible tomorrow. Just to see if you stick around long enough.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
11-05-2016, 03:47 PM
(11-05-2016 03:40 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Ops, that's an assumption you made, look how silly assumptions makes people look.

As does your assumption that a mythical god exists in reality LOL. Now look at who's silly.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-05-2016, 03:48 PM
(11-05-2016 03:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:43 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Root word: https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lex...5927&t=KJV

Again, why do you rage?

Is not the origins of the most high (Babylonian) deity.

Haha, again with the rage and insults. I don't mind. Blessed am I.

You know what Baal means? Lord.
You know what Allah means? God.
You know what people say Baal is? A name.
You know what people say Allah means? God. (A title).

Yet, allah is the name of a pagan moon diety, who then later was adopted and his name became known as god.

Baal was a title, it means lord, but people kept calling their god baal all the time and eventually it became the name of the god.

Now use your head and really carefully think about what I have presented. Don't rage so much. And please, do notice the little g's for fakes.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 03:49 PM
(11-05-2016 02:35 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You really should learn to read what is written. I did not ask for the dictionary definition, I asked how you defined it. For what it is worth, including "committed atheist" there is a dead giveaway that whoever wrote that definition was not an atheist.

If it can not be demonstrated to others then it is not demonstrable evidence. I would think that was pretty simple to understand, even for you. If you do not have demonstrable evidence then you have nothing at all to offer. I've heard many religious claims from many people and they are all just as adamant in their beliefs as you and yet they are often contradictory and never have anything to offer in the way of evidence. I see no reason to even begin to entertain the idea that the god you believe in is anything more than your imagination.

You say you did not believe for 24 years; you must have heard "the good news" many times and yet you ignored it until your god communicated directly to you. Give us the same credit.

If your god exists and thinks you make a good evangelist then he's an incredibly stupid deity. Why do you think he sent you to bring the news to people who don't accept claims without evidence and yet gave you no evidence to present? Faith, in the religious sense, is just a synonym for gullibility.

Actually, there is an immense amount of proof. The Bible itself is the strongest proof. Minimal facts argument concerning the resurrection. Every single piece of historical evidence, confirmed and acknowledged by 99.6% of all historians, atheist, buddhist, muslim alike, all say that all the evidence points to that Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

The difference between someone like you and I, is that I actually take the time to research and study things. And I mean that in the most serious sense of the word, hours upon hours every single day.

When you do, you start to find things like these:

[Image: Y3SN5VI.jpg]
[Image: aTKETD3.jpg]
[Image: oZUI73q.jpg]

And then you ask yourself, why is the entire world against one 'fake' book and 'fake' God? Why do you take Jesus name in vain, instead of someone elses? And so I started to actually think for myself and I questioned, literally everything and everyone.

I have the eyes to see and you do not. You are blinded by the 'god' of this world.

Pffffffffft.

[Image: lotion_1859762c.jpg]

[Image: Celebrities-And-Their-Cat-Look-ALikes-02.jpg]

[Image: c744b2807cf366bc9e89a82dd78ed12c.jpg]

Oh wait! The Lord Shiva must be the true god because....clouds.

[Image: rt-factzpage-a-very-rare-pic-of-lord-mah...img?crop=1]

[Image: 5107025795_cc3729d849_b.jpg]

[Image: Hindu_Lord_Shiva_Give_Blessing_HD_Image_Download.jpg]

Or maybe Jesus has come back as a dog butt and is shitting all over the place.

[Image: 8d50fab42ec763f0aa0c48b34896b38e.jpeg]

You're an idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-05-2016, 03:50 PM
(11-05-2016 03:48 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Is not the origins of the most high (Babylonian) deity.

Haha, again with the rage and insults. I don't mind. Blessed am I.

You know what Baal means? Lord.
You know what Allah means? God.
You know what people say Baal is? A name.
You know what people say Allah means? God. (A title).

Yet, allah is the name of a pagan moon diety, who then later was adopted and his name became known as god.

Baal was a title, it means lord, but people kept calling their god baal all the time and eventually it became the name of the god.

Now use your head and really carefully think about what I have presented. Don't rage so much. And please, do notice the little g's for fakes.

But THAT has nothing to do with El Elyon, now does it ?
Do try to follow along, gramps. It was just proven HERE, you were/are IGNORANT of the origins of the words YOU used.
You are an ignorant fool, with absolutely NO REAL education in the Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Can...on#Deities

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Jesus must be more than a little frustrated if he's only cum once in more than 2,000 years LOL. And poor old Cherubim is still waiting patiently for his hero's second cumming.

Thought bubble... I wonder if Cherubim masturbates while he's reading his holy book?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Claiming the morale high ground due to insults in 5.... 4.... 3....
11-05-2016, 03:57 PM
(11-05-2016 03:48 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You know what Baal means? Lord.

Bull-el. It does not mean "lord". It refers to the Canaanite bull deity.

Quote:You know what Allah means? God.

Wrong. It refers to Al Ilah, the crescent phase of the Arabic moon god.

Quote:You know what people say Baal is? A name.

"People". You mean ignorant people, like you ?

Quote:Now use your head and really carefully think about what I have presented. Don't rage so much. And please, do notice the little g's for fakes.

Said the ignoramus, who never took ONE class in Biblical Studies.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Quote: So you where raised Muslim. Allah is just another word for god in a different religion. Islam and the like steam from the same region.

Like I just posted, allah was a name for a pagan moon diety. It later became known to mean "god".

Quote:You believed in a god, just not the current god that you adhere to. If I'm reading this right you since you're denying that "Allah" exists, you feel that you were really believing in the "proper god", there by feeling your where an atheist.

I never said allah didn't exist. All false gods are representations of lucifer / his fallen host.

Quote: I don't think I've ever meet or seen anyone worshiping Satan. I sure there are some, I've just never ran into any. And I'm sure it goes without saying that I don't think Satan is real earth. So we have that in common.

Satan is real. I never said he wasn't, I said I didn't believe he was when I was doing my research into the occult.

Quote:No don't put yourself down, It's nothing that you did. The reason it didn't work was because in order to change the composition of any metal would be a partial exselorator. A powerful force to knock out the atoms out of alignment to. Even when these experiments have taken place the only create tiny amounts. Anything other then that is just a color alterations. Like making copper turn green. I preformed the same experiment when I was in 2nd grade. When we made pennies golden, and silver. It doesn't turn them into GOLD and Silver. Just a tarnish.

I never claimed it didn't work. I said it wasn't powerful enough to transmute a lot of it. Learn about orgonite (aether, vortext mathematics, 3,6,9 like tesla spoke of etc)

Quote: So the per pressure. and hopes of acceptance into a group was a driving force.

Hahah. That made me laugh. I don't think people that wrote books hundreds of years ago that I've never spoken to, pressured me into doing anything.

Quote:I feel like this is a big leap. From Alchemy, to God, to Aliens.

Do you feel that they are correlated?

Like the aliens knew you're thoughts. Since you said this was only your first have you taken measure's to capture any evidence of these occurrence's. Film, friends, item placement throu out the room?

All of it is correlated. This world is controlled by lucifer. Your thoughts, I'm sure you meant. And yes they did. No I didn't, it was sudden.

Quote: I'll check the sight out when I have more time and give you some feed back on it. But it sounds to me like people where taking advantage of you're experience that you believe that you had.

I never spoke to anyone. It was a website, sitting around. Like with the alchemical books, I didn't talk to anyone. Haha.

Quote:When I asked if you heard a manifestation you basically responded saying you read the bible, found this verse and that is what convinced you that God was real.

Now you're telling me that you did see an manifestation that saved you from ET's. So I'm, just trying to get a read on you.

No, I didn't say that convined me God was real. I simply gave you that verse because you asked why I was here, preaching. You asked me if I had ever seen Jesus or God etc, I said watch my video.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20