I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 03:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:48 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Haha, again with the rage and insults. I don't mind. Blessed am I.

You know what Baal means? Lord.
You know what Allah means? God.
You know what people say Baal is? A name.
You know what people say Allah means? God. (A title).

Yet, allah is the name of a pagan moon diety, who then later was adopted and his name became known as god.

Baal was a title, it means lord, but people kept calling their god baal all the time and eventually it became the name of the god.

Now use your head and really carefully think about what I have presented. Don't rage so much. And please, do notice the little g's for fakes.

But THAT has nothing to do with El Elyon, now does it ?
Do try to follow along, gramps. It was just proven HERE, you were/are IGNORANT of the origins of the words YOU used.
You are an ignorant fool, with absolutely NO REAL education in the Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Can...on#Deities

Haha, I was giving you an example of how words are used and adopted. The origin of El Elyon, I already gave you, and the root word. I can't understand for you, nor do I have the crayons to draw it out.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 04:01 PM
(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:48 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You know what Baal means? Lord.

Bull-el. It does not mean "lord". It refers to the Canaanite bull deity.

Quote:You know what Allah means? God.

Wrong. It refers to Al Ilah, the crescent phase of the Arabic moon god.

Quote:You know what people say Baal is? A name.

"People". You mean ignorant people, like you ?

Quote:Now use your head and really carefully think about what I have presented. Don't rage so much. And please, do notice the little g's for fakes.

Said the ignoramus, who never took ONE class in Biblical Studies.

I know what Baal is referring to. I was telling you what the actual word meant. If you've ever read the Bible, you know, the book you claim I need to read and study, God punishes the hebrews for building a golden calf to worship Him. It was a graven image. So baal is saying don't worship baal?

Logic isn't your strong suit. Try ballet, all that anger has to be useful somehow.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 04:02 PM
(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I never said allah didn't exist. All false gods are representations of lucifer / his fallen host.

Prove it. AND not with Babble quotes.
You cannot to expect to argue with people with the Bible unless they also accept the Bible, you fool. We do not. You're wasting you time.

The Bible has "proof" of nothing. If it did, faith would be unnecessary. You don't need faith ? You are the first theist fool who claimed he didn't need faith, as he has "proofs".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Dear Cherub, you're just another twit. We see them all the time. It's not even original. You, the next guy after you. You're all gonna save us from God or some stupidity like that, and *your* God or the next guy's God are different. You do not speak for God, you speak for your addled self.

If you do speak for God, change the background colour of the google home page to dark blue with purple spots. God should at least be able to do that right? And it'll be an unequivocal, independently verifiable event that can be observed by all of us. Then we'll believe and everyone will be happy.

If you can't do that, I'll take it that your God is defective and doesn't work as advertised.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
11-05-2016, 04:03 PM
(11-05-2016 04:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I never said allah didn't exist. All false gods are representations of lucifer / his fallen host.

Prove it. AND not with Babble quotes.
You cannot to expect to argue with people with the Bible unless they also accept the Bible, you fool. We do not. You're wasting you time.

The Bible has "proof" of nothing. If it did, faith would be unnecessary. You don't need faith ? You are the first theist fool who claimed he didn't need faith, as he has "proofs".

Haha. "Prove it, but don't use the Bible that proves it. I don't believe in that!"
I then give you a video that proves God inspired the Bible. You ignore it.

:^)

11-05-2016, 04:04 PM
(11-05-2016 04:01 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bull-el. It does not mean "lord". It refers to the Canaanite bull deity.

Wrong. It refers to Al Ilah, the crescent phase of the Arabic moon god.

"People". You mean ignorant people, like you ?

Said the ignoramus, who never took ONE class in Biblical Studies.

I know what Baal is referring to. I was telling you what the actual word meant. If you've ever read the Bible, you know, the book you claim I need to read and study, God punishes the hebrews for building a golden calf to worship Him. It was a graven image. So baal is saying don't worship baal?

Logic isn't your strong suit. Try ballet, all that anger has to be useful somehow.

Says the old fool who didn't even know what circular means.
This is why Baal appears in the Bible.
No one is angry at anything, pathetic old fool. You are worth only pity and laughs.
Since you have NO EDUCATION AT ALL in Biblical Studies, all this will be new to you.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid200852

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-05-2016, 04:06 PM
(11-05-2016 04:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  Dear Cherub, you're just another twit. We see them all the time. It's not even original. You, the next guy after you. You're all gonna save us from God or some stupidity like that, and *your* God or the next guy's God are different. You do not speak for God, you speak for your addled self.

If you do speak for God, change the background colour of the google home page to dark blue with purple spots. God should at least be able to do that right? And it'll be an unequivocal, independently verifiable event that can be observed by all of us. Then we'll believe and everyone will be happy.

If you can't do that, I'll take it that your God is defective and doesn't work as advertised.

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. - James 4:6

11-05-2016, 04:06 PM
(11-05-2016 03:59 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But THAT has nothing to do with El Elyon, now does it ?
Do try to follow along, gramps. It was just proven HERE, you were/are IGNORANT of the origins of the words YOU used.
You are an ignorant fool, with absolutely NO REAL education in the Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Can...on#Deities

Haha, I was giving you an example of how words are used and adopted. The origin of El Elyon, I already gave you, and the root word. I can't understand for you, nor do I have the crayons to draw it out.

But you said NOTHING about where the Hebrews got it. You are SO ignorant.

11-05-2016, 04:07 PM
(11-05-2016 03:40 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You know what the interesting thing is about prophets? The actual prophets, not False Prophets, are incapable of being wrong. I imagine that would extend against posting images contrary to the actual spoken words of Jesus Christ? You desire "proof" of being a False Prophet? Earlier you posted this image:
[Image: oZUI73q.jpg]
Now to quote myself, since I was lost in the jumble:

Unless you're saying a Legion of Angels is now 5.5 Angels per Legion or something...

Who said that the 200 who fell on Mt. Hermon are all the angels..? Ops, that's an assumption you made, look how silly assumptions makes people look.

No sillier than someone who can't even keep track of the numbers he's using.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 04:09 PM
(11-05-2016 04:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:01 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I know what Baal is referring to. I was telling you what the actual word meant. If you've ever read the Bible, you know, the book you claim I need to read and study, God punishes the hebrews for building a golden calf to worship Him. It was a graven image. So baal is saying don't worship baal?

Says the old fool who didn't even know what circular means.
This is why Baal appears in the Bible.
No one is angry at anything, pathetic old fool. You are worth only pity and laughs.
Since you have NO EDUCATION AT ALL in Biblical Studies, all this will be new to you.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid200852

So because you don't understand English and context, the Bible is wrong?

For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. - Exodus 32:23

Rolleyes