I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 04:06 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  Dear Cherub, you're just another twit. We see them all the time. It's not even original. You, the next guy after you. You're all gonna save us from God or some stupidity like that, and *your* God or the next guy's God are different. You do not speak for God, you speak for your addled self.

If you do speak for God, change the background colour of the google home page to dark blue with purple spots. God should at least be able to do that right? And it'll be an unequivocal, independently verifiable event that can be observed by all of us. Then we'll believe and everyone will be happy.

If you can't do that, I'll take it that your God is defective and doesn't work as advertised.

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. - James 4:6

So your God is weak.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 04:14 PM
(11-05-2016 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:59 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Haha, I was giving you an example of how words are used and adopted. The origin of El Elyon, I already gave you, and the root word. I can't understand for you, nor do I have the crayons to draw it out.

But you said NOTHING about where the Hebrews got it. You are SO ignorant.

You sound like a teenage girl. "Dad you are SO ignorant." Made me chuckle, thanks.

bâʻal, baw-al'; a primitive root; also as denominative from H1167 to be master; hence, to marry:—have dominion (over), be husband, marry(-ried, × wife).

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 04:16 PM
(11-05-2016 04:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:06 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. - James 4:6

So your God is weak.

God doesn't answer to you, you answer to Him. The only sin God resists is pride, you are prideful. You will be kept blind until the day you die, when you die, you will know why you're there and how you could have escaped. And of course, this thread will pop into your head.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 04:17 PM
(11-05-2016 04:16 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  So your God is weak.

God doesn't answer to you, you answer to Him. The only sin God resists is pride, you are prideful. You will be kept blind until the day you die, when you die, you will know why you're there and how you could have escaped. And of course, this thread will pop into your head.

I can't answer something that doesn't exist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Goodnight, folks. Tomorrow, I will return, if God allows. God bless each and everyone of you, may your eyes be opened to the truth. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Maranatha.

11-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Nobody is buying your nonsense. You say you've been to many other forums to spread the word. Has your evangelizing failed just as miserably at those places as well? Show some links of your "success".
11-05-2016, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 12:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-05-2016 04:14 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But you said NOTHING about where the Hebrews got it. You are SO ignorant.

You sound like a teenage girl. "Dad you are SO ignorant." Made me chuckle, thanks.

bâʻal, baw-al'; a primitive root; also as denominative from H1167 to be master; hence, to marry:—have dominion (over), be husband, marry(-ried, × wife).

Is not a response to anything, ignoramus. The god (a separate entity, with a known "residence" in Northern Canaanite history and culture) Baal, is NEVER the same god as Yahweh.
Why is it you hate young women, and have so little respect for them ?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...01786.html

The Bible has been debunked. By professional Israeli archaeologists. Get over it.
YOU have NOT ONE THING to debunk even ONE thing in their video.

There was no Adam, no Eve, no Abraham, no Noah, no Moses, no Exodus. It's all mythology. Take a class someday.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Cherubim -

How do you know that it is not you who have been deceived?

You have spread your message and it has been widely greeted with disbelief. Vast numbers of people have told you that you are wrong. Either they are wrong or you are. Odds are that it is you.

How do you suggest we find the truth?

Kindly don't fall back on the Bible or obscur coincidences of numerology. Mindlessly repeating what you already know is lazy. If what you know is wrong then it's lazy and a trap.

Can you propose for us a way to test your claims?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
11-05-2016, 04:23 PM
(11-05-2016 04:20 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Goodnight, folks. Tomorrow, I will return, if God allows. God bless each and everyone of you, may your eyes be opened to the truth. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Maranatha.

You're about to get banned.
Maybe you can get an education overnight. Facepalm
Weeping

You got nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 04:25 PM
(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I will die for what I know is true. Like I said, sharing the truth to every living creature and answering questions you might have.

(11-05-2016 04:20 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Goodnight, folks. Tomorrow, I will return, if God allows. God bless each and everyone of you, may your eyes be opened to the truth. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Maranatha.

You'll die to spread the word, apparently, but staying up past bedtime is going too far. Such dedication to spreading the truth. Laugh out load
[+] 8 users Like Dark Wanderer's post