I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 01:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You just posted. Not everyone comes on the second a post goes up.

Oh, you're waiting for others to ask questions. Understandable. I suppose you always send the fodder first with the insults to make me froth at my mouth and my blood boil. You know, to confuse me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 01:18 PM
I be happy (to attempt) to make you see reason. But you'd need to be a little more patient.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
11-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(11-05-2016 01:14 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  This is all this forum has..?

You're really not worth a response.
[+] 9 users Like pablo's post
11-05-2016, 01:21 PM
(11-05-2016 01:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:14 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  This is all this forum has..?

You're really not worth a response.

You sure have a funny way of showing it.
11-05-2016, 01:21 PM
(11-05-2016 01:18 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You just posted. Not everyone comes on the second a post goes up.

Oh, you're waiting for others to ask questions. Understandable. I suppose you always send the fodder first with the insults to make me froth at my mouth and my blood boil. You know, to confuse me.

I don't think you need any further assistance in your confusion. It is self-evident.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-05-2016, 01:25 PM
(11-05-2016 01:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:18 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Oh, you're waiting for others to ask questions. Understandable. I suppose you always send the fodder first with the insults to make me froth at my mouth and my blood boil. You know, to confuse me.

I don't think you need any further assistance in your confusion. It is self-evident.

Because you are confused and do not understand, so must I be? That logic doesn't work very well.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 01:25 PM
(11-05-2016 01:21 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You sure have a funny way of showing it.

Ok calm down Ed.

Can I call you Ed? or do you prefer Cherubim, Edward?

I've got a minute or two to burn. I'm typing this at work so you're If you don't see a response right away it because I'm busy. not because I'm ingoreing you.

I be happy to have a conversation with you. And maybe we can come to a mutal understanding.

You can abreaviate my screen name any way you'd like.

Before we get into the nitty gritty. What made you pick TTA. I did see you said "god" told you to come here. But surely there are any number of other Atheist sights you could have visted.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Welcome to TTA. I would recommend you to challenge someone to a one-on-one debate in the forum section we created for that purpose. Trying to debate a dozen people at once is never a productive way of defending your case. Trust me, I'm speaking from several years of experience.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-05-2016, 01:29 PM
(11-05-2016 01:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:21 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You sure have a funny way of showing it.

Ok calm down Ed.

Can I call you Ed? or do you prefer Cherubim, Edward?

I've got a minute or two to burn. I'm typing this at work so you're If you don't see a response right away it because I'm busy. not because I'm ingoreing you.

I be happy to have a conversation with you. And maybe we can come to a mutal understanding.

You can abreaviate my screen name any way you'd like.

Before we get into the nitty gritty. What made you pick TTA. I did see you said "god" told you to come here. But surely there are any number of other Atheist sights you could have visted.

You can call me whatever you want, and God said preach to every creature. This isn't my first forum and wont be my last.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 01:30 PM
(11-05-2016 01:25 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think you need any further assistance in your confusion. It is self-evident.

Because you are confused and do not understand, so must I be? That logic doesn't work very well.

Precisely.

#sigh