I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
Casually strolls into thread. Skims over the OP. scrollscrollscroll

nope.

Casually strolls back out

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 18 users Like cactus's post
11-05-2016, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 05:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-05-2016 04:14 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But you said NOTHING about where the Hebrews got it. You are SO ignorant.

You sound like a teenage girl. "Dad you are SO ignorant." Made me chuckle, thanks.

bâʻal, baw-al'; a primitive root; also as denominative from H1167 to be master; hence, to marry:—have dominion (over), be husband, marry(-ried, × wife).

It was El Elyon, gramps, I was talking about.
You're wrong about Baal, also. As is your Bible Shit Site.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_(mythology)

First you say you have proof of something, then you say all one needs is to have faith.
Your entire ball of crap is incoherent.
One does not need faith for that which one has proof.
You have not a clue what you're babbling about.

No god worth it's name would have made this many mistakes :
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 04:33 PM
(11-05-2016 03:01 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Proof God wrote the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWAEY2fi7TU

(11-05-2016 03:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Proof God inspired the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWAEY2fi7TU

Did he write it or inspire it? Nevermind... if you are going to answer anything let's go back to how you define an atheist.

As far as that video goes, I knew you were gullible; I just didn't know how deep that well ran.

(11-05-2016 04:03 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Haha. "Prove it, but don't use the Bible that proves it. I don't believe in that!"
I then give you a video that proves God inspired the Bible. You ignore it.

It was not ignored. It was dismissed as worthless. You do not understand what constitutes evidence, let alone proof. All that video offers is one giant argument from personal incredulity and that's if you believe that the claims it makes are true.

Free clue: don't believe everything you see or hear just because it confirms what you want to believe.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-05-2016, 04:35 PM
(11-05-2016 04:25 PM)cactus Wrote:  Casually strolls into thread. Skims over the OP. scrollscrollscroll

nope.

Casually strolls back out

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
11-05-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't know why people who think they have a new religion come to atheists to proselytize. Don't they know there will be no success for them? They need to go preach to gullible folks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-05-2016, 05:00 PM
(11-05-2016 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know why people who think they have a new religion come to atheists to proselytize. Don't they know there will be no success for them? They need to go preach to gullible folks.

You would think their lack of success would start to make them wonder if they're full of shit.
11-05-2016, 05:05 PM
(11-05-2016 05:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know why people who think they have a new religion come to atheists to proselytize. Don't they know there will be no success for them? They need to go preach to gullible folks.

You would think their lack of success would start to make them wonder if they're full of shit.

It feeds into the Christian persecution complex. The standard Christian delusions of grandeur thinking they can convert anyone, then when they can't, they believe they're persecuted for the faith.

It's all ego.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
11-05-2016, 05:09 PM
(11-05-2016 03:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I smell a sock.

Sounds like Q. Either that or all the assholes sound the same.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
11-05-2016, 05:16 PM
(11-05-2016 04:16 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  God doesn't answer to you, you answer to Him. The only sin God resists is pride, you are prideful. You will be kept blind until the day you die, when you die, you will know why you're there and how you could have escaped. And of course, this thread will pop into your head.

If we are KEPT blind by god, how can we escape?

And no, you arrogant little fuck, this thread will not pop into anyone's head after they die. The only thing that will pop into you head after you die will be worms looking for a snack.

In your case, they'll pop in and go hungry.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
11-05-2016, 05:18 PM
(11-05-2016 05:05 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 05:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  You would think their lack of success would start to make them wonder if they're full of shit.

It feeds into the Christian persecution complex. The standard Christian delusions of grandeur thinking they can convert anyone, then when they can't, they believe they're persecuted for the faith.

It's all ego.

Don't forget the part where the "creator of the entire universe loves me and talks to me"...

Oh the humility. Drinking Beverage

ETA: is there an :eyeroll: smiley? We really need one. And a wank-motion smiley...