I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 05:16 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:16 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  God doesn't answer to you, you answer to Him. The only sin God resists is pride, you are prideful. You will be kept blind until the day you die, when you die, you will know why you're there and how you could have escaped. And of course, this thread will pop into your head.

If we are KEPT blind by god, how can we escape?

And no, you arrogant little fuck, this thread will not pop into anyone's head after they die. The only thing that will pop into you head after you die will be worms looking for a snack.

In your case, they'll pop in and go hungry.

The ancient Hebrews did not believe in Heaven or Hell, or an after-life.
Sheol was neither.

Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"

Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".

All the dead, both good and bad, were thought to go to an underground region called "Sheol". And Sheol is certainly NOT where God lives.

Psalm 6 : "For in death there is no remembrance of you, in Sheol, who can give you praise ?"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2016, 05:27 PM
(11-05-2016 05:09 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I smell a sock.

Sounds like Q. Either that or all the assholes sound the same.

Q wasn't really big on the use of memes...nor did he seem to be a conspiracy nut, outside of his religious rhetoric.

I have to wonder why this new one claims to have discussed faith/good works with me.

Either way, I think this is someone who has been here before. If not, the assholes are starting to sound the same. Some imagination would be nice for a change. Undecided

And someone please tell me...why does this Christian god seem intent on sending the worst possibly emissaries? You would think with all that power he could find someone who is a decent representative/salesperson.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
11-05-2016, 05:41 PM
(11-05-2016 04:14 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You sound like a teenage girl.

Know a lot about teenage girls do you Mr Pervy?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
11-05-2016, 05:47 PM
(11-05-2016 05:16 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 04:16 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  God doesn't answer to you, you answer to Him. The only sin God resists is pride, you are prideful. You will be kept blind until the day you die, when you die, you will know why you're there and how you could have escaped. And of course, this thread will pop into your head.

If we are KEPT blind by god, how can we escape?

And no, you arrogant little fuck, this thread will not pop into anyone's head after they die. The only thing that will pop into you head after you die will be worms looking for a snack.

In your case, they'll pop in and go hungry.

We're prideful? Riiiight... not the guy who thinks an imaginary space wizard speaks to him personally and telepathically. A guy who thinks he is a true prophet of god, and is spreading his "word" to save us all. Nahh... we're the prideful ones. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
11-05-2016, 06:02 PM
So are you some kind of continuum?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-05-2016, 06:05 PM
(11-05-2016 01:09 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome, Cherub, to TTA.

Ordinarily we don't usually permit links on a first post but on this occasion these were just too amusing to delete.

Have fun everyone.

Thumbsup

Pride, it's such a useful tool. God bless.

Pride goeth before a fall. Glad it is useful to you. Use it wisely.
11-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Now would be when I post the "What the fuck did I just Read?" Gif but... i didn't read a fucking thing of it past sentence 2.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-05-2016, 06:11 PM
(11-05-2016 04:20 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Goodnight, folks. Tomorrow, I will return, if God allows. God bless each and everyone of you, may your eyes be opened to the truth. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Maranatha.

So befor returning for the day, maybe make a list of the questions that have been proposed to you, parse them and decide to answer a few of them. That is what you said you were to do.
11-05-2016, 06:12 PM
(11-05-2016 02:00 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So if we haven't any questions you'll just leave right?

Haven't said this in forever....

Shoo fly!

Of course I'd leave. You don't know it yet, but me leaving here is one of the worst things that could happen on this forum. I come sharing the truth about how you can escape eternal torment. Now, don't think I actually think I am important, but the message of God that I have brought, there is nothing more important.
You god is a fiction boy, but have you considered accepting Jon Snow as your personal lord a savior for winter is coming?

Sure they are both fiction but at least one is fucking written well.

11-05-2016, 06:15 PM
(11-05-2016 02:13 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I did answer the question, you asked if it was demonstrable evidence. I said yes, it was demonstrated to me. Can it be demonstrated to you, on demand? No.
Then it's little more than worthless hersay.

Wow, what a shockingly new tactic.Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post