I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 08:35 PM)chrisdubbya Wrote:  Well consider a God who creates and acts only for the purpose of his own glory
Sounds like Kayne West, so kinda like a cunt.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-05-2016, 12:28 AM
(11-05-2016 11:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 08:35 PM)chrisdubbya Wrote:  Well consider a God who creates and acts only for the purpose of his own glory
Sounds like Kayne West, so kinda like a cunt.

[Image: 0dd354e0ef3c8c2c98adc246e3e661f8.jpg]

Assuming that's Yahweh of the Old Testament, that's saying something. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-05-2016, 12:48 AM
(11-05-2016 12:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I am here not only to do that, but answer serious and coherent questions regarding this subject. Please do not ask questions you do not want the answers to.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
12-05-2016, 01:02 AM
(12-05-2016 12:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 12:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I am here not only to do that, but answer serious and coherent questions regarding this subject. Please do not ask questions you do not want the answers to.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Fuck chuck chuckaluck chuca-chuca chucklefuck fuck chuck chuck fuck wood.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-05-2016, 02:28 AM
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
12-05-2016, 02:32 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Yay. The dickhead is departing!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-05-2016, 02:32 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

[Image: go_fuck_yourself_cactus_disney.gif]

Oh look at that, bitch-boy can't handle the heat.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-05-2016, 02:35 AM
(12-05-2016 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yay. The dickhead is departing!

Is that what he said? I don't speak word-salad.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
12-05-2016, 03:43 AM

Should this be my new pickup line?

(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

I am so scared! What ever shall I do Gasp

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
12-05-2016, 04:42 AM

Blablathema Maranblablabla.
Another dime-a-dozen YouTube fool bites the dust.
The prime meridian NEVER went through Paris.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prime-meridian

As for the rest of his crap : "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
Fucker thinks he is above the commands of his Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post