I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2016, 04:44 AM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.

Well I'm glad I didn't waste 20 minutes of my life reading this entire thread. The OP's first post was a stupendous example of fruitcake-ism.

Troll passing through...............

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post
12-05-2016, 04:47 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

Hell threats and passive-aggressive name calling, that's all you've got and that's all your insipid religion offers.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 6 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-05-2016, 04:54 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Thanks. Now Taylor Swift is stuck in my head. -.- (Shake it off, shake it off)

Quote:Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

Calling us dogs? That's really nice of you.

Quote:You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

According to whom? I thought anyone could go to Cheeses. Also, a curse? Is that why people usually talk over me when I speak in class? Did you put this curse on me? Well, whoever did it is a jerk.

Quote:And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Infected by retardation? That's not how it works, bro.

Quote:Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.

Shama Lama Ding Dong. Why would you want us to "stay blind" until we die? You're not even going to hope that we accept Cheeses in the future? Geez.

I really don't like the holier-than-thou attitude, the curses, and basically telling us to go to hell.
Rating: 2/10
[+] 6 users Like CosmicRaven's post
12-05-2016, 04:56 AM
After carefully reviewing all the material Cherubim provi...erm linked to, i have decided that i want to be saved and believe in god. You have convinced me that i am a sinner and need salvation. I feel the faith now! How could i worship this "reason" and "logic" for so long? My life was so empty until i watched your YT vids. I see now!

I want to worship g-d as asap (dont wanna be in hell)! Please help me! Where do i start? I guess i should buy me a bible, yes? However english is not my native language. So the KJV of the bible -i fear- will not reveal all of g-ds messages correctly to me. Cherubim, please help me to find a correct translation and interpretation. I dont want to end up in hell just because i believed in the wrong version of g-d!

How do i start worshipping the almighty? Where and how do i start? I am really desperate, now that i know hell is awaiting this sinner.

Please help a fellow christian awakening! Please! I dont want to go to hell!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-05-2016, 05:00 AM
(12-05-2016 04:56 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  After carefully reviewing all the material Cherubim provi...erm linked to, i have decided that i want to be saved and believe in god. You have convinced me that i am a sinner and need salvation. I feel the faith now! How could i worship this "reason" and "logic" for so long? My life was so empty until i watched your YT vids. I see now!

I want to worship g-d as asap (dont wanna be in hell)! Please help me! Where do i start? I guess i should buy me a bible, yes? However english is not my native language. So the KJV of the bible -i fear- will not reveal all of g-ds messages correctly to me. Cherubim, please help me to find a correct translation and interpretation. I dont want to end up in hell just because i believed in the wrong version of g-d!

How do i start worshipping the almighty? Where and how do i start? I am really desperate, now that i know hell is awaiting this sinner.

Please help a fellow christian awakening! Please! I dont want to go to hell!

Angry If you manage to call him back I'm gonna hate you so bad.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-05-2016, 05:00 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

Sorry that you have disqualified yourself from the eternal sauce and will never see the celestial colander.

Fucking pretentious wanker.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
12-05-2016, 05:01 AM
(11-05-2016 03:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:24 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Get into alchemy at 23, made small amounts of gold from lead because my transmutation wasn't powerful enough.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

If he comes back, he has to give us the details of this process how he transmuted lead to gold. Maybe he has the CERN particle accelerator in his basement?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
12-05-2016, 05:07 AM
(11-05-2016 08:07 PM)chrisdubbya Wrote:  We can't even acknowledge the existence of time without objects. So when God created mass he created time as well.

Funny, you didn't look Q-ish.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-05-2016, 05:11 AM

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

This is a mystifyingly located chair.

[Image: 1GIrWTd.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2016, 05:14 AM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Too Late!!! Thumbsup

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post