I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Since I'm new here, I'm going to ask what might seem a trivial question to some... Do we normally entertain someone with serious responses after they've claimed something as patently ridiculous as studying alchemy and imperfect transmutation? I'd say we're doing them a disservice by entertaining their delusion instead of calling the nearest loony bin, no?

When I use the word "ridiculous," I do mean aside from the presuppositional rationale that a god exists in the first place rather than an evidence-based conclusion that it must be so (and thus has arguably-arguable points). Smile

Sent forth from the icy depths of my soul
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Icextentialist's post
12-05-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(12-05-2016 11:06 AM)Icextentialist Wrote:  Since I'm new here, I'm going to ask what might seem a trivial question to some... Do we normally entertain someone with serious responses after they've claimed something as patently ridiculous as studying alchemy and imperfect transmutation? I'd say we're doing them a disservice by entertaining their delusion instead of calling the nearest loony bin, no?

When I use the word "ridiculous," I do mean aside from the presuppositional rationale that a god exists in the first place rather than an evidence-based conclusion that it must be so (and thus has arguably-arguable points). Smile

I've seen four replies (mine included) to that particular point scattered throughout this mess.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Well, I asked him if he had been evaluated by a psychiatrist. Several times. He never responded.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
I saw a couple other people point to the alchemy thing, just seemed like a bunch of others skimmed over it and forged ahead with the "discussion." Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Icextentialist's post
12-05-2016, 11:45 AM
(12-05-2016 11:06 AM)Icextentialist Wrote:  Since I'm new here, I'm going to ask what might seem a trivial question to some... Do we normally entertain someone with serious responses after they've claimed something as patently ridiculous as studying alchemy and imperfect transmutation? I'd say we're doing them a disservice by entertaining their delusion instead of calling the nearest loony bin, no?

Yes and no. Most of the people who read the replies were guests, (the vast majority who reads what gets read here). That being the case, (and in light of this OP's clear ignorance of almost everything he was trying to appear knowledgeable about, for the readers, some of us assume some points may be useful to the readers. For example, he knew neither the origins of El Elyon, or Yahweh's names, or Baal for that matter. In scholarship, in 2016, calling them "pagans" or "idols" has gone out of usage. If the people of the time really thought they were gods, they were as legitimate to them, as the gods in the Bible.

Also in Deuteronomy 2, there is a brief reference to the archaic meaning and myth system, which of course he is totally unaware of.

"When the Most High (ie El Elyon) divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the Lord’s (ie Yahweh's) portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance."

So there are 2 deities mentioned, by 2 titles, and Yahweh (a son of El Elyon, the chief Canaanite deity known from Babylonian myths/religion) is said to have been given "Jacob" (alone). We know for a fact "Jacob" chose Yahweh, as he was the War God, and they wanted help in their expansionary military efforts. "The Lord of Hosts" refers to an arrayed battle formation and it's god.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-05-2016, 12:40 PM
(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Like I just posted, allah was a name for a pagan moon diety. It later became known to mean "god".

And Yahweh was a name of a Pagan War god that later became known to mean "God".

You'll also have to be a little more forgiving I can't very well be reading the thread and writing at the same time. As far as I'm concerned our conversation is separate from the rest of the group. I may go back during a hiatus to review other posts but currently I am trying to keep this as a one on one.

That be as it may, doesn't remove the fact that by you're own admittance that you believed in a deity. Doing so you can't call your self as being an atheist. Atheism is a the lack of belief in any deity. Even if it was one that you don't follow now, or feel has the power that the current one is clamed to have.

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I never said allah didn't exist. All false gods are representations of lucifer / his fallen host.

What is your definition of a god?

I've been told it a human with a hallow. A microscopic energy that jumps from atom to atom, pushing things to it will. A invisible being that lives outside time and space. I've even been told it's Love. But none of these definitions attach themselves to anything that the bibles say's nor anything that can be testable in real life.

Since you've made the clam of Extra Terrestrial visitation. How do you know that the god you currently believe in isn't one? If you found out Jesus, or god or what ever, was nothing more then a being from another planet that had technology, or ablates that we didn't have, would you still call it a god?

Have you looked into other braches out side the Baptist postion you've taken? Such as Mormonism that has made the clam that God lives on the planet Kolob. Or Scientology that say's we're part of an intergalactic war with Xenu.

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Satan is real. I never said he wasn't, I said I didn't believe he was when I was doing my research into the occult.

Is Satan more powerful then god? Stronger, wiser?

Would you consider Satan a god?

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I never claimed it didn't work. I said it wasn't powerful enough to transmute a lot of it. Learn about orgonite (aether, vortext mathematics, 3,6,9 like tesla spoke of etc)

Well save why Alchemy is a failed science for another day. Thou the subject dose intrigue me. We'll stick to the god clams currently.

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  Hahah. That made me laugh. I don't think people that wrote books hundreds of years ago that I've never spoken to, pressured me into doing anything.

Yes, yes. I'm a master of comedy.

I was referring to the website you visited. You were looking for answers to your experience, and found people talking.

So I went a head a flipped threw a few of the articles. All of the authors are Creation "scientists"

One guy was a Marine Biologist that wrote a article on Space! But didn't include his field study in the title just that he had a PHD. (Robert W. Carter PHD)

These are not reliable sources.

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
Quote:I feel like this is a big leap. From Alchemy, to God, to Aliens.

Do you feel that they are correlated?

Like the aliens knew your thoughts. Since you said this was only your first have you taken measure's to capture any evidence of these occurrence's. Film, friends, item placement throu out the room?

All of it is correlated. This world is controlled by lucifer. Your thoughts, I'm sure you meant. And yes they did. No I didn't, it was sudden.

Have you ever played the game. 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? In it you name an actor then in the oponinte has to name 6 or under people that lead to Kevin Bacon.

Would this suggest that Kevin Bacon is the center of the Illuminati or maybe even God?

I mean, he dose share a common name with the worlds most delicious food.

(11-05-2016 03:57 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
Quote: I'll check the sight out when I have more time and give you some feed back on it. But it sounds to me like people where taking advantage of you're experience that you believe that you had.

I never spoke to anyone. It was a website, sitting around. Like with the alchemical books, I didn't talk to anyone. Haha.

So you used just this one web-sight as your source?

So these are conclusion that you came at on your own.

Did you look at the opposing side or just accept it right away?

Quote: No, I didn't say that convined me God was real. I simply gave you that verse because you asked why I was here, preaching. You asked me if I had ever seen Jesus or God etc, I said watch my video.

(11-05-2016 01:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:55 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

How so? Did you hear an audible voice? A manifestation of the being that you might call a god? ...

[i]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

You are the one making the clam that you were sent here by a god.

Your videos wont be able to give me a direct answer to my questions.

My question was "How where you commanded?"

Your response was "I didn't hear or see it. I read the command in an old book."

Do you follow everything that that book says? Have you read all of it? If not is it because you feel "Satan" is controlling you? Or maybe the Aliens?

... Wait. Are you pushing these videos because you want a higher view count?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
12-05-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 01:55 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.
"Infected by retardation", "great curse", etc. are not the words of a prophet, oh self proclaimed one. For do not the Gospels say in Matthew Chapter Seven, that we shall know them by their fruits? You claim to serve the Lord of Lords, the Almighty God who Three in One...you have not acted like it even once. You have evaded, you have ad hominemed, you have not proclaimed Christ in a manner that would aid others in listening. And most damning of all, according to Scriptures, you've been wrong in things you've posted, something a Prophet can't be. And so I get to quote something I never have before, to once more quote the Gospel of Matthew. "Get behind me Satan".

And finally, and this is the most entertaining point to me...you lack the authority to judge any of us. That, Scripture says, belongs to Christ...or perhaps the voices didn't tell you that.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Do prophets flounce? 'Cos this one did Big Grin

I wonder if prophets bounce? Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-05-2016, 02:05 PM
(12-05-2016 01:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  Do prophets flounce? 'Cos this one did Big Grin

I wonder if prophets bounce? Consider

This one had not an ounce of pounce. He claimed to trounce, yet could but
younce.

For that I announce and pronounce he's renounced and denounced.

Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Ok! Angry Just everyone calm the fuck down!

Unsure

Ah damn. Dodgy I missed out on all the completely useless bullshit.

Again.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post