I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
Aw, you gave him the answer. Well, maybe he'll still explain how he can worship a bloodthirsty promotor of mass murder, conquest, and tyranny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 12:23 AM
(12-05-2016 05:22 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Did you visit his Youtube Channel and webpage? Don't. For the love of sanity, don't. That's a lot of work for a Poe.

I was there...still have headaches.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
13-05-2016, 12:27 AM
(12-05-2016 05:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 05:22 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Did you visit his Youtube Channel and webpage? Don't. For the love of sanity, don't. That's a lot of work for a Poe.

What was it like ? spill the beans I've only got mobile internet, would I be likely to piss my pants laughing ?

Picture an animation of a flat earth with a small yellow ball hovering on top of it and going in circles.

ooops, sorry, now you gotta change your pants.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
13-05-2016, 02:18 AM
(13-05-2016 12:18 AM)I Am Wrote:  Aw, you gave him the answer. Well, maybe he'll still explain how he can worship a bloodthirsty promotor of mass murder, conquest, and tyranny.
Ooh! I know this one!

Cherubim:

Blah blah blah justice blah blah blah righteous blah blah blah Ted Cruz blah blah blah I'm too holy to comprehend.

Sent forth from the icy depths of my soul
13-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Do you suppose that any of these assholes realise that their websites youtube pages email twitter facebook etc that they use to promote the adoption of a bronze/iron age world view are the result of science logical thinking deduction and experimentation ? Makes my head hurt !
13-05-2016, 06:12 AM
(13-05-2016 12:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lord of Hosts = God of War

Yahweh was the Canaanite war god with regional jurisdiction over the land of Judea. That's all he was, a petulant little warmonger, not even the most powerful deity within their own pantheon.
Seriously, is there someplace I can find an "organization chart" of these gods? I've been googling without much luck.

Oh crap!
13-05-2016, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 07:10 AM by Full Circle.)
(13-05-2016 06:12 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Seriously, is there someplace I can find an "organization chart" of these gods? I've been googling without much luck.

Allow me to help. This is one of my favorite ‘religious’ sites.

http://www.godchecker.com

PS These guys are great:
http://www.gspellchecker.com
https://www.facebook.com/Godchecker

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I don't think he's coming back.

Hopefully the aliens didn't take him to Xenu.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
13-05-2016, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 09:06 AM by Mr. Boston.)
I just hope he has access to mental health care and does not have access to firearms.
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
13-05-2016, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 11:24 AM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
(11-05-2016 02:02 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  How does one demonstrate an "alien" abduction. Only to call out to Jesus for help and have them disappear. If you know, let me know. It surely was demonstrated to me. We also have millions of people worldwide claiming alien abductions. And we have thousands claiming calling out to Jesus Christ during them, makes the experience stop.

Why WOULDN'T you want to go with aliens?Blink

Anyway, that experience sounds like hypnagogic sleep paralysis. Were you unable to move? See figures approaching you, but can't quite look at them? Usually it ends with a difficult and gutteral cry as you finally gain control again, I said "uuuugghhhhuuuaaah", in your case, you said "Save me Jesus!".