I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
Maybe calling out Jesus' name makes the experience stop because aliens assume they have nothing of value to gain or learn by associating with Christians.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
13-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(13-05-2016 08:48 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I just hope he has access to mental health care and does not have access to firearms.

THIS!

Someone else said it earlier, and I'll reiterate. This guy appears to me to have schizophrenia.

CHERUBIM:
PLEASE, I implore you to visit a psychologist for your own safety. I'm nearly positive you have a very serious mental condition, and it was obvious to me from your FIRST post. The way you speak(type), formulate thoughts/sentences, AND the fact that your sudden belief change occurred around the age of 24 (schizophrenia onset is usually mid-20's), SEEK HELP!!! Religious help if you wish, but please, there IS medication out there that will help you immensely. I'm saying this to help, I promise! Yes

You could very well be absolutely correct about your God, and maybe this disease helped you find peace and truth, but that doesn't mean you don't have schizophrenia. Please, PLEASE, I implore you to go get yourself checked out by a professional.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like MustangManda's post
13-05-2016, 01:51 PM
i was stumbling around on the interwebz and went what the fuck is this?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2016, 02:46 PM
(12-05-2016 05:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 05:22 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Did you visit his Youtube Channel and webpage? Don't. For the love of sanity, don't. That's a lot of work for a Poe.

What was it like ? spill the beans I've only got mobile internet, would I be likely to piss my pants laughing ?

Depends on your sense of humour. There was:

Bible numerlogy
Flat Earth
Alchemy
ALien Visitations
Global Satanic Conspiracies

Just to name a few.

It's like all the woo got together and had a gangbang.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
13-05-2016, 02:56 PM
(13-05-2016 01:20 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 08:48 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I just hope he has access to mental health care and does not have access to firearms.

THIS!

Someone else said it earlier, and I'll reiterate. This guy appears to me to have schizophrenia.

CHERUBIM:
PLEASE, I implore you to visit a psychologist for your own safety. I'm nearly positive you have a very serious mental condition, and it was obvious to me from your FIRST post. The way you speak(type), formulate thoughts/sentences, AND the fact that your sudden belief change occurred around the age of 24 (schizophrenia onset is usually mid-20's), SEEK HELP!!! Religious help if you wish, but please, there IS medication out there that will help you immensely. I'm saying this to help, I promise! Yes

You could very well be absolutely correct about your God, and maybe this disease helped you find peace and truth, but that doesn't mean you don't have schizophrenia. Please, PLEASE, I implore you to go get yourself checked out by a professional.

I agree Amanda. He sounds very much like he has paranoid schizophrenia or something similar. Sadly I doubt there's much that can be done. One of the most difficult symptoms to deal with in these people is the fact that they're completely unable to accept that the problem is with them. They aren't crazy, you're just trying to bring them down. It isn't there fault, the world's out to get them.

His associate ChrisW seemed much more lucid and reasonably intelligent. That implies that ChrisW is aware of Cherubim's affliction and is using it shamelessly. Almost makes me wish there was a helll.

Cherubim, I have a very simple proposition for you. Go forth and convert a psychologist. If we are wrong then you will have gained a powerful ally and demonstrated you sanity beyond doubt. If we are right then you will have saved yourself from one of the most horrible afflictions I can imagine. Either way it's a win for you.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
13-05-2016, 03:04 PM
(13-05-2016 12:23 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 05:22 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Did you visit his Youtube Channel and webpage? Don't. For the love of sanity, don't. That's a lot of work for a Poe.

I was there...still have headaches.

I went to one of his videos, gave it a quick thumbs down and then quickly left. I didn't want to get any kooties from him. Ewwww.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Is it just me -- or has anyone else noticed the thread's originator hasn't bothered to show up for a couple days???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-05-2016, 05:42 PM
(13-05-2016 05:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is it just me -- or has anyone else noticed the thread's originator hasn't bothered to show up for a couple days???

heh

The mothership got him. Jesus didn't save him this time.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-05-2016, 05:50 PM
(13-05-2016 05:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is it just me -- or has anyone else noticed the thread's originator hasn't bothered to show up for a couple days???

heh

He’s come by, just hasn’t posted.

Last visit today at 1:00 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Visited this guys youtube channel earlier at the local library I gotta tell you we have been joking around but something is seriously wrong with this guy he kinda scares me, he's seriously unwell. Like mr Boston said, I hope he doesn't have access to firearms. I think he said something about being from the Balkans perhaps the war fucked with his head or something.