I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2016 07:22 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 12:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  My name is Edward, I am Cherubim Church on youtube.

......Gasp Rolleyes Blink Facepalm Consider Laugh out load

Wow....you get outside much cherub?

Ever thought about maybe getting an education in theology? Maybe you shouldnt, because it is clear you have drank the bong juice and I would hate for you to learn that your little fantasy is just that... a fantasy.

You probably wont be here long enough to read my reply, but let me give you a few crumbs of irrefutable knowledge...*pssst, by the way, ex xtian here, and I have a degree in theology*

No one who EVER wrote of christ, knew him. All those stories written were based on just that...stories...cherub people LOVE to tell stories, and back then, that was a popular entertainment. Heck a story teller could draw quite a crowd, especially if he told one with talking snakes and threw in an alleged miracle performing messiah. I say alleged my misguided lil friend, because there doesnt exist one shred of contemporary, or historical evidence of a single miracle by jesus...none. Rather odd don't you think? One would think if some charismatic fellow claiming to be the son of a god (like many others by the way, self proclaimed messiahs grew on trees back then)and upon his being nailed to a piece of wood, the earth grew dark, the ground shook, and zombies burst out of their tombs....someone would have noticed...at the time.....and written it down.....nope. Not one word until 40 years later when the anonymous pseudepigrapha writing authors penned some amazing stories down, and called them Mark. Then some other anonymous writers several years later took the story called Mark, and wrote the other synoptic gospels. You didnt actually think Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written by their namesakes did you? lol. That is where an education in theology will help you.

I digress.

here are a few more substantiated facts...moses never existed, he didnt write the Pentateuch (that was done in 575-550 BCE by some Judaen priests) and *gasp* the Exodus NEVER happened...neither did the mythical global flood of 2349 BCE either.

Anyway, I could teach you so much, but it appears you have embraced the lies so tightly that your little brain has shutdown after prolonged blindness brought upon you by your blindfold of faith...faith is the belief in something without evidence by the way. If it had evidence, it wouldnt require faith. Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-05-2016, 06:44 PM
(13-05-2016 06:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Visited this guys youtube channel earlier at the local library I gotta tell you we have been joking around but something is seriously wrong with this guy he kinda scares me, he's seriously unwell. Like mr Boston said, I hope he doesn't have access to firearms. I think he said something about being from the Balkans perhaps the war fucked with his head or something.

That's why I said that I'm worried about him earlier.
Also, he would be happier if he didn't look for the devil everywhere. Isn't that a sad life? Everything a conspiracy? That's sad.
13-05-2016, 06:54 PM
I just gave his youtube channel some gifts in the comments section Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
13-05-2016, 07:35 PM
(13-05-2016 06:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I just gave his youtube channel some gifts in the comments section Tongue

Just be careful,this guy is sooo fucked up there's no telling what his sky daddy will command him to do.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-05-2016, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 11:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-05-2016 06:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I just gave his youtube channel some gifts in the comments section Tongue

So, he went on an acid bender, watched the Indiana Jones movies (Arc of the Covenant, face melting Nazis, space aliens), and thought it was literal truth? Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-05-2016, 08:57 PM
And with that...he's gone.

Too bad, so much potential.

It's times like this that (I hate to admit it, but) I miss Gordon.

Not the nice Gordon, but batshit ranting Gordon. He was always good for a giggle. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
14-05-2016, 07:33 AM
(13-05-2016 06:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I think he said something about being from the Balkans perhaps the war fucked with his head or something.

One interesting point about his Youtube videos is that he's had all traces of an accent surgically removed. His "recollections" of the war are emotionless generalities that are almost certainly the product of his illness.

And no, he shouldn't be allowed access to firearms, a vehicle or anything more threatening that overcooked pasta.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
14-05-2016, 07:46 AM
(14-05-2016 07:33 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 06:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I think he said something about being from the Balkans perhaps the war fucked with his head or something.

One interesting point about his Youtube videos is that he's had all traces of an accent surgically removed. His "recollections" of the war are emotionless generalities that are almost certainly the product of his illness.

And no, he shouldn't be allowed access to firearms, a vehicle or anything more threatening that overcooked pasta.

Come to think of it if he's only 25 he's a bit young to remember a great deal if anything.
14-05-2016, 07:49 AM
(13-05-2016 07:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

Just be careful,this guy is sooo fucked up there's no telling what his sky daddy will command him to do.

We interrupt this thread to bring a real life breaking news issue.

This is a great example of why everyone on this forum should be circumspect on what they reveal about their real names, location etc. You never know when one of these disturbed and possibly dangerous religitards might show up.

We’ve had stalkers in the past.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
14-05-2016, 09:23 AM
How does someone end up this delusional? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user