I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
The OP hasn't posted since Thursday...but he was just here. I am sure he is delighting in the fact that he is still a topic of discussion. I am sure that he is also enjoying the fact that people are visiting his YouTube crap...drives up his view count.

Can't we just let him fade into the background at TTA and elsewhere?

Don't feed the trolls...especially don't feed their egos.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
15-05-2016, 11:52 AM
(15-05-2016 11:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The OP hasn't posted since Thursday...but he was just here. I am sure he is delighting in the fact that he is still a topic of discussion. I am sure that he is also enjoying the fact that people are visiting his YouTube crap...drives up his view count.

You have a point.

☆☆☆
15-05-2016, 12:21 PM
(15-05-2016 10:38 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:24 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Makes you wonder what role this illness has played throughout history in concocting various religious delusions.

Perhaps some small role as the originator of some of the superstitions but the afflicted individuals are rarely coherent enough to piece together a belief system that isn't laughable. Chreubim's collection of anything and everything welded together is a pretty typical example.

More commonly they latch onto existing beliefs and are some of the more zealous and frightening proponents. They don't have the capacity to create a stable belief system but they have no problem adding batshit crazy fervor to what already exists.
We used to separate patients with messianic delusions into different hospital wards after all if two Jesus/prophets meet you know there's likely gonna be trouble, so their not totally out of control with regards their cognition they are still capable of semi rational thought as is Eddie boy.
15-05-2016, 12:38 PM
(15-05-2016 11:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The OP hasn't posted since Thursday...but he was just here. I am sure he is delighting in the fact that he is still a topic of discussion. I am sure that he is also enjoying the fact that people are visiting his YouTube crap...drives up his view count.

I said the same about 5 pages ago....

Maybe they'll listen to a pretty woman...

(I know I'm more likely to....)

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Well, if he can "delight" in all the different theories of his mental and emotional deficiencies... Not sure where to go with that thought, but you get the idea.

Oh crap!
17-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Word on the diety streets is Yaweh got a little pecker and that's the driving force behind all misdeeds towards man.

Just a angry lil dicked war god.
17-05-2016, 03:39 PM
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
17-05-2016, 03:51 PM
(17-05-2016 03:39 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 02:28 AM)Cherubim Wrote:  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. - Matt 10:14

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7:6

You people have disqualified yourselves from eternal life. So be it, there is a great curse set upon you.

And the reprobate who said Mt. Hermon isn't at 33.33 33.33 that's because Google doesn't measure it from the paris prime meridian. I wrote it in the picture, your ignorance on here, I almost feel like I'll be infected by retardation if I continue.

Anathema Maranatha. May you stay blind until your last breath.

Laugh out load I love that horrible, ferocious, man eating bunny wabbit. He's a killer!!
Bechased

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Fuck the OP. Maybe we should turn this thread into the......

Cute Bunny Thread

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-05-2016, 05:39 PM
(17-05-2016 04:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Fuck the OP. Maybe we should turn this thread into the......

Cute Bunny Thread

Wow that is something I could believe in.Bowing down to her fuzziness, here.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post