I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
Fucking Zombie thread keeps coming back to life. Dodgy

[Image: latest?cb=20130330131049]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
07-10-2017, 05:39 AM
(06-10-2017 10:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fucking Zombie thread keeps coming back to life. Dodgy

Its the month of halloween. When necroposting becomes cool.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-10-2017, 08:25 AM
(07-10-2017 05:39 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 10:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fucking Zombie thread keeps coming back to life. Dodgy

Its the month of halloween. When necroposting becomes cool.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to find the oldest possible dead thread and bring it back to life! Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-10-2017, 08:42 AM
This thread should've been locked at page fucking one. And why was a newbie theist spammer allowed to post a dozen screens of links and drivel anyway? No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-10-2017, 08:43 AM
(07-10-2017 08:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 05:39 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Its the month of halloween. When necroposting becomes cool.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to find the oldest possible dead thread and bring it back to life! Big Grin

Oh fuck no.... Facepalm

My mother never told me there'd be months like this Weeping

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
(07-10-2017 08:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 05:39 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Its the month of halloween. When necroposting becomes cool.

Actually, there is a benefit to TTA when old threads come back, google likes this because they figure the content was valuable enough for people to discuss more, and so google bumps us up a bit. You have my blessings. Lecture_preist

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
(07-10-2017 08:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  This thread should've been locked at page fucking one. And why was a newbie theist spammer allowed to post a dozen screens of links and drivel anyway? No

The mods were young and full of faith in humanity back then... ah to be back in te old days of consistent trolls...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.